All Affect Adjacent showing as +ALL?

Not sure if this is something already been brought up but, the forging stats for 3x3 are not showing correctly on a hammer I have.

1 Like

I just noticed that also, looks like they moved all the useful info up top now.

Yes I’d noticed as well. I didn’t notice it honestly until @Janna55 posted her most recent hammer forge post patch and I went to look at mine and they were the same.

I noticed that too yesterday when I was running around looking for an AOE tool.

Everyone’s signs said 3x3 AOE, but when I looked at the item description, I didn’t see it. Then I saw the All+

I also noticed when I forged a couple of items with the new boon, it just says “special effect”. Seems vague. I hope people know what that means.

I hope a better description with be placed with a update.

I thought this was on purpose. It says “Affect Adjacent: All”.

2 Likes

It definitely reads more accurately now in that respect which is why I had the same conclusion as you.

I noticed that the forge ingredient stability and vigour values are missing from mouse over info. The changes to forged item readouts don’t bother me so much, and I find the info to be slightly better in presentation. That mouse over info should still be there, but it’s be replaced by mint values smh.

I don’t like change…haha I’ll adjust. Though yes the vigor and stability info needs to be added back for forge ingredients.

The vigour/stability missing is a bug so it’ll probably be fixed.

2 Likes