All Crafting Recipes (spoilers)

How do you mine them and where do you find them? becuz i found some in the bottom of a cave under water and they are like badrock, unbreakable.

Is sap stems in that recipe?

the debug blocks at the bottom of the map are unbreakable ā€œworld mantleā€ blocks, these are like minerals on Tawas. They can be broken by hand.

How long does that take?

how can you break unbreakable blocks with your hand xD

a debug block is just everything withotu textures, so there are like 10 different blocks all with the same debug block placeholder

Yes i get that, but i cant find any except for the ones on the bottom

In what server are you

Tawas has them underground

Thereā€™s also a delete button if you choose to take the advice against double posting.

1 Like

I have a feeling that sap stems are in the recipe for the healing block, you get it from a flower and in real life it is used for medicens

Sap stems come from flowers? I was unaware of this. Also I hear all this talk of mold, whatā€™s the recipe for that.

I dont know :smile: i play this game for 2 days now. altho i think that the mold is not really a thing but a theory which can be true but is not proven yet

In what server do you play?

I play in Ulaip. Gotta run my tavern you know?

Does anyone have a bunch of different flowers? Some give weeds instead of stems, and this may sound weird, but would anyone like to share flowers?

Haha, i have some of them stems for u, in what server do u play so we can meat up uknow

This is becoming an epic effort. Weā€™ll give a Supernova to the first person that works it out :wink:

Supernova? Like in real life, a huge star exploding?

Its a badge:
https://forum.oortonline.com/badges/109/supernova

By the time it is only worn by danes :slight_smile:

:smile: oh haha