All Crafting Recipes (spoilers)

**Current recipes quick reference: Crafting - Boundless Wiki

Since crafting is coming out tomorrow i would like to compile a list of all fo the recipes in this thread, but i am going to need help. i will play around with finding stuff and write down how to do it, and i would appreciate if you could help, when you find something to craft please Pm with these things

Name of the block

Materials needed

Picture of the block placed (preferably multiple so i can pick the best)

And then i will just put them in and create a place whereverybody can see them (those who wants to atleast)

Please remember that different blocks might create different things, such as the color of the wood will determine the color of the planks you create. i will try to get all of them in so people can see what color they want.

Let’s get this rolling when the crafting come out :smiley:

Crafting Guide For Oort Online

Tools

Shovel x1

Requires: 4 sticks + 1 twisted / ancient timber

Icon:

In World:

Not Placeable

Pickaxe x1

(Wood) Requires: 4 sticks + 1 twisted / ancient timber
(Stone) Requires: 4 sticks + 1 stone

Icon:

In World:

Not Placeable

Axe x1

Icon:

In World:

Not Placeable

Grappling Hook

Icon:

In World:

Not Placeable

Bow x1 (replaced Slingshot)

Icon:

In World:

Not Placeable

Arrow x8 (replaced Slingshot)

Requires: 4 sticks + 1 stone

Icon:

In World:

Not Placeable

Drag on top of bow icon in the inventory to assign.

Wood Items

Stick x4

Requires: 1 twisted / ancient timber

Icon:

In World:

Not Placeable

Door x1

Requires: 2 twisted / ancient timber

Icon:

In World:

Closed

Open

Twisted timber slab x2

Requires: 1 Twisted timber

Icon:

In World

Lighting

Torch x1

Requires: 4 sticks

Icon:

In World:

Fun Blocks

Bouncy block x1

Requires: 8 twisted / ancient timber

Icon:

In World:

11 Likes

I’ll start you off:

Torch: 4 Sticks

3 Likes

FOUR sticks?! Does that make four torches? That’s a lot of sticks for one torch… no fuel source?

magic! disappears in a smoke cloud

Placeholder recipes at the moment.

2 Likes

and well. when we craft 1 torch we can still press I and get infinite, atleast atm.

feels like everything in the game right now is a placeholder lol

oh look. speak about the devil.

Ben just said your new name is ‘‘broken stone’’ DEAL WITH IT!

2 Likes

But also. its is going to be crafting v 0.1 so i am just glad we can get started on it.

just a touch that’s all you tell us lol

shouldn’t a touch be like 1 stick and 1 coal or something

Torches don’t really use coal that’s a minecraft thing. It is often some kind of flamable liquid soaked into cloth, or just a burning wooden stick.

3 Likes

I know i just meant something easy and simple

Are tehre going to be craftable tools that increase mining speed? I feel like mining is horrendously slow atm.

1 Like

You can be pretty sure there will at one point. i will try to find a picture to show it.

to be fair this is a very old concept picture on how they imagine the system would look like.

but you can see the pickaxe he has crafted, it has a standard speed, but he has also upgraded it using topaz to give it 10% more speed.

@ben

im kinda curious. what did you guys imagine all of those other results to be? i never figured it out. cause there are 7 outcome blocks.

1 Like

That GUI isn’t the exact direction we’re headed in anymore, but the functionality mostly remains

1 Like

We’re working with the items we have in the game now for the crafting (as I mentioend, it’s placeholder) so some of them will change (eg: torches).

2 Likes

Can I apply these crafting recipes to real life?

Any1 play alchemy? sometimes you need to craft something b4 you can craft another… more complex things require many other things to be crafted 1st and each thing has a chance of low to high quality depending on mastery and gems used to craft

For everyone, there is a small warehouse near the spawn on Lapas (Very close to two large towers) that houses at least one block of all those blocks I have come across.

Please help yourselves to the materials, but please replace what you take by using the wonders of infinite inventory.

Additionally, perhaps a better format for when this list gets large:

[Item Category]

[Item] (Materials required)

[Image]

2 Likes