All The White Things

Ah, yes, the token black guy block.

3 Likes

Hey now.

Some of my best signs are black.

4 Likes

Can’t remember offhand where I’ve seen your shop. Was it DK mall? Don’t suppose there will be any bulk white rock by Fri. What is brick going for? pm me if u prefer. Thanks!

The shop is in gyosha mall. 03 Nebula lane is the address, or you can find it in the shop fiinder it’s named “Classy Cuttletrunk”.

What do you mean bulk white rock by friday?

Bricks are 9c.

Don’t usually play during the week. I was looking for 15-20 ss depending on the price. I could log in before that if its going fast

There were 32 smart stacks of plain rock there the last time I was in the shop. I matched my price to @HOST’s price here.

It tends to go in large quantities at once when it goes, so if it’s gone when you get there PM me.

1 Like

ty. i’ll ignore my evergrowing pile (of paperwork) on my desk and log in a bit.

I cleaned out 1 stand of brick. Still lots!!! left; i’m outta cents (sense) now, so no more shopping for me.

1 Like

Well thanks for your business, I hope your build comes out lovely :grinning:

Someone bought out aalll of the white furnace bases, and no crucibles at all.

I’d be interested in seeing what happens with that :grinning: I actually made extra crucibles since I figured they might sell without bases, not the other way 'round!

Also, more bases soon.

1 Like

They are used as toilets :rofl: white porcelain

2 Likes

You sir are an inspiration lol

2 Likes

Have a little more inspiration :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

giphy (2)

5 Likes

I added some pre-crushed white gravel for your various mosaics and other needs, and also almost a shop stand of white deco refined gravel this weekend.

The mosaic blocks are a little too costly for me to be making a ton of them on spec :rofl:

3 Likes

You my sir are evil

1 Like

White or Cold berry Boop

All white in this shop, sorry.

I did in fact hunt for some cold berry the last two days and I couldn’t find any good place.

I didn’t find any 'farm-worthy" spot on houchus, and all the sovereigns I went to were un plottable until the end. I think I finally found one but it was 2:30 AM so I went to bed lol.

In every planet the good spots I found were under water, so without being able to at least plot an air pocket there’s not a good way to farm mass quantities.

If you want cold berry I can change one of the rock colors on my permanent sov(83w so far on it) to it. Only catch is it’s a t6

1 Like

@BabyCookie needs a ton of it. Gravel, though not rock. I didn’t make any promises but I said I’d look and so far didn’t find a good spot.

I can’t remember the last sovereign I was on last night but I think I finally found one plottable. If you want to set the color on a readily accessible planet it might get some traffic.

If nothing else because when she says a lot, it’s not going to be like, only a four digit number :rofl:

Personally, I think I have more T6 shovels than T1 right now …

None with good magnet, though.

Is cold berry selectable as gravel? Cause I’ll set it to that. My world currently doesn’t get any traffic. Haven’t set it to public yet lol was waiting to finish a build(tho I’ll unlikely finish it in the next year :rofl:)

But yea I don’t mind letting it be public and plotted as I have my two areas I want plotted already and have a gleam farm set up too. Just don’t have stock in the store that’s there