Selling something white

due to high demands (white rock lacking) i got near my last few ton on sale on DkMall behind roxie’s at 6c
seems to sell pretty fast!

also 24k white marble at 77c

thanks everyone that bought so far , i love using white myself so i don’t want to sell it to cheap
also not knowing when we get white rock again

3 Likes

If/when you run out ive still got around 16SS of white rock in storage. Just let me know if you want it and we can set up a hand trade.

2 Likes

coming soon …

I would make more wood stuff but almost all of my white trunk went to HOST :rofl:

O wait I updated since that pic

I call this “summoning a blink exo” as I expect the universe to be flooded with white as soon as I stuff this into a shop.

Anyways it sounds like I better go raise prices for now. @HOST I have a half a million white sedi brick what should I do with that?

2 Likes

and i love you for that, i got lots left! i love white trellis!

most definitely! its still the hardest to gain and goes with everything.

give me? nah joke ummm i say keep that for a nice build, with epic lightning
i would builld something with it and use deep colors (gleambow) for some epic color mixes
or you could sell it :man_shrugging:

i had that happened before :stuck_out_tongue: but white seems to be a rare spawn lately
not like before (some months ago)

January 6th was the last Exo with white (besides the color changing Exo which i would not really count towards it

its the only reason i go to a Exo because of the white rock

1 Like

I’d also be happy to setup a white pigment/spray farm to supply sprays if your interested. I have a modest supply of goo kernels but have been saving them for after the update…

1 Like

not needed buddy thanks anyways!

why save till after the update, something i missed?

I believe with the new update comes a new epic for pigments/sprays which increases efficiency. Not sure on the exact details. I’ve just been saving up…

2 Likes

1 Like

The skills from the update makes it about 5 times better, if fully coiled.

8 Likes

This will make my spray shop endeavour allot easier, been trying to open a shop with every colour, but wanted a decent amount of each… :smiley:

1 Like

Now all I need are some exos to get some more Goo…

2 Likes

changed marble price from 77c to 60c for a couple of days

and white rock at 4c

like real shops , boundless shops should also have a sale at times to help out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ouch. Thank god I managed to buy 8ss for 25c. Tempted to resell them now lol

2 Likes

White? :flushed: if so that’s a steal

Yea, white. I had actually forgot that white wasn’t readily available lol.

Got some white mosaic to go with it for 20c too, only about 700 though

Only negative is that i kinda actually need em for my build…

1 Like

Nice one yeah I would resell and double your money at least haha also nice on the mosaic :+1: that could be 150-200c

I wouldn’t sell the mosaic myself since I looooove white mosaic

75% of the mall is white mosaic

Dang…really?? I had thought it was probably worth about the same as marble . Can’t you tell I’ve been out of the block selling market for a long while

yea really, back then i used to sell white mosaic even for 250c

i think i made like 500k to sell and 500k to use xD

still using it
but yeah 150c is a minimum really i say for white mosaic