All your emoji are belong to us

Lol… yeah I still feel sorry for Jenny. I do think we have enough old timers here.

1 Like

Thank You that Helps alot

1 Like

This might help @BabyCookie :
https://emojipedia.org/emoji/

3 Likes

Thank y’all so much for these - for all your work as always, so much appreciated - this is a really great addition! :slight_smile:

Mentioned in another thread sort of, but between posibilities for nice detailing - paths, bordering, floor and wall detail - and humor, games, personalization, and all, this will add a ton, can’t wait to see how everybody uses them. :+1:

3 Likes

I :heart: IT. I :heart: IT SO MUCH :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I did a very quick / rough copy paste and vlookup compare between the Boundless list and a semi-standard list from the internet. Most of them seem to have IDed correctly but not all of them so its kinda a “rough” list but might be easier for you to reference for most of them.

Select the “Boundless” tab at the top when it opens.

Rough Google Sheets Code List

3 Likes

This is great, but it doesn’t match the look and atmosphere of the game. (most of these images)
I am terrified of how much somebody will can abuse these “emojis”…
It’s a pity that we can’t have our own images, emoticons, symbols that will display the game world. :pensive:

4 Likes

It’d be neat if we could just put screenshots on signs

2 Likes

You will find :cookie: s everywere on Houches I just saying Mwahahaha

2 Likes

I can imagine how… a big emoji like this :japanese_ogre: plastered next to a beautiful castle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I hope the devs could take down those kind of abuse if an instance like this been reported

I really don’t want to be in a situation where i need to report someone.
This is unpleasant and sad
Everyone is free to do what they want, but it is not always possible to think about everyone :disappointed:

let’s look at the bright side. signs fade at a closer distance than blocks, and it is limited to GC the purchasing of which often means that the player is a bit ‘more serious’ about the game.

5 Likes

In fact, there are a lot of cool emoji that can be successfully used! I really hope that in future the list will be updated by some ingame things :relaxed:

2 Likes

Don’t think it will be that bad in the end, perhaps in the beginning some people might go overboard but in the end they will temper it am sure.

And if there’s real abuse being done then we just report the sign as being offensive in some way.

I would love this too, a webpage on the boundless website where we can upload our own vector images that we can use on signs (and stickers in the future), but also would love all the knowledge tab icons for all in-game items as well!

But, this can even be abused way more actually :wink:

1 Like

But why would anyone do such a thing? And the people who do such things will without these emojis do other troll like behaviour, nothing to do with the emojis…

5 Likes

For exactly the reason you stated. They want to encourage the player next to them to move and this is a way to do it within the rules. They are doing it just to create drama for other players, but again a sign with an emoji on my ownplots. How would that ever be against the rules? If you use an offensive emoji then sure, but a smilely face, or an apple or a knife or a gun?

I hope you are right and there is a temporary rush and then it tempers down, but based on what I have seen before, I doubt it.

2 Likes

It is simply one possible instance which could easily happen.
We perhaps should know to address it before it actually happen

Every new thing they add that we can use in our builds can be used in a negative way. All the things that are there now can also be used in such a way. Perhaps we should remove the build ability? Solves a lot of issues don’t you think?

1 Like

I’m not against adding emojis.
Im sorry if I sounded otherwise :pray:
In fact I love them.
Im simply stating only a possiblity

I like the ‘toned down’ versions on the wood and stone signs and they’ll be really cool for building and a bit of decoration that’s sorely needed but I kinda hate the bright gleam ones. It would also be nice if emojis of some objects that don’t exist in the boundless universe weren’t available.
Just my early opinion though. Maybe I’ll be proven wrong

2 Likes