All your emoji are belong to us

every emoji in the game from new update!

and the lua script I used to generate it:

23 Likes

how to do the lightning emoji? (below the sword and gear and above the bone and the coffin)
edit: UGH IT CROPPED THE ORIGINAL PHOTO!

Can there please be a list on words/numbers next to the emoji list? im on PlayStation so Code and stuff makes me cry ( ;.; )

4 Likes

On playstation you can still enter these codes, in fact it’s even easier on PS4, we have copy and paste and we can use a controller for text input which even remembers often used ones!

1 Like

I’m lost but how do I know which emoji it is I see the code but what is it @AeneaGames

there is “zap”:zap: “lightning”:cloud_with_lightning: and “storm”:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: if you use the short-codes

1 Like

:clock5: :two: :tada:

3 Likes

@lucadeltodecso what’s the short code for this one?

20200420_184916

6 Likes

So were not gonna go with these ones then?

6 Likes

“fu” or “middle_finger” :fu:

might want to be careful with that though… as it stands it wont be censored, but may need to be…

@james ?

10 Likes

Awesome. I was curious about that.

Just kinda jumped at me. And seeing how â– â– â– â– â–  is censored

The list out of the JSON might come in handy for figuring out what codes go with which emoji

THE LIST

7 Likes

:eight: :six: :seven: :five: :three: :zero: :nine:

3 Likes

Ah, instant memory flashback from this

4 Likes

Lol… yeah I still feel sorry for Jenny. I do think we have enough old timers here.

1 Like

Thank You that Helps alot

1 Like

This might help @BabyCookie :
https://emojipedia.org/emoji/

3 Likes

Thank y’all so much for these - for all your work as always, so much appreciated - this is a really great addition! :slight_smile:

Mentioned in another thread sort of, but between posibilities for nice detailing - paths, bordering, floor and wall detail - and humor, games, personalization, and all, this will add a ton, can’t wait to see how everybody uses them. :+1:

3 Likes

I :heart: IT. I :heart: IT SO MUCH :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I did a very quick / rough copy paste and vlookup compare between the Boundless list and a semi-standard list from the internet. Most of them seem to have IDed correctly but not all of them so its kinda a “rough” list but might be easier for you to reference for most of them.

Select the “Boundless” tab at the top when it opens.

Rough Google Sheets Code List

3 Likes