All your emoji are belong to us

every emoji in the game from new update!

and the lua script I used to generate it:

22 Likes

how to do the lightning emoji? (below the sword and gear and above the bone and the coffin)
edit: UGH IT CROPPED THE ORIGINAL PHOTO!

Can there please be a list on words/numbers next to the emoji list? im on PlayStation so Code and stuff makes me cry ( ;.; )

4 Likes

On playstation you can still enter these codes, in fact it’s even easier on PS4, we have copy and paste and we can use a controller for text input which even remembers often used ones!

1 Like

I’m lost but how do I know which emoji it is I see the code but what is it @AeneaGames

there is “zap”:zap: “lightning”:cloud_with_lightning: and “storm”:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: if you use the short-codes

1 Like

:clock5: :two: :tada:

3 Likes

@lucadeltodecso what’s the short code for this one?

20200420_184916

6 Likes

So were not gonna go with these ones then?

6 Likes

“fu” or “middle_finger” :fu:

might want to be careful with that though… as it stands it wont be censored, but may need to be…

@james ?

9 Likes

Awesome. I was curious about that.

Just kinda jumped at me. And seeing how ■■■■■ is censored

The list out of the JSON might come in handy for figuring out what codes go with which emoji

THE LIST

7 Likes

:eight: :six: :seven: :five: :three: :zero: :nine:

3 Likes

Ah, instant memory flashback from this

4 Likes

Lol… yeah I still feel sorry for Jenny. I do think we have enough old timers here.

1 Like

Thank You that Helps alot

1 Like

This might help @BabyCookie :
https://emojipedia.org/emoji/

3 Likes

Thank y’all so much for these - for all your work as always, so much appreciated - this is a really great addition! :slight_smile:

Mentioned in another thread sort of, but between posibilities for nice detailing - paths, bordering, floor and wall detail - and humor, games, personalization, and all, this will add a ton, can’t wait to see how everybody uses them. :+1:

3 Likes

I :heart: IT. I :heart: IT SO MUCH :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I did a very quick / rough copy paste and vlookup compare between the Boundless list and a semi-standard list from the internet. Most of them seem to have IDed correctly but not all of them so its kinda a “rough” list but might be easier for you to reference for most of them.

Select the “Boundless” tab at the top when it opens.

Rough Google Sheets Code List

2 Likes