Almost 1 Year Anniversary!

Will we have a fun anniversary event? It is so exciting, we are just over a month away from a one year of the official release :smiley: Yay for a possible 1 year event?? :smiley: :smiley:

(poke poke) maybe a dev will tell us some secrets hehe

14 Likes

TELL US YOUR SECRETS DEVSSSSS

(Normal sentence to fool forum into accepting reply)

5 Likes

Yeah come October I hope they feature Reapers Respite on there title screen for Halloween. Also I hope we get spooky seeds again. I’d like to get a few thousand more skulls. You can never have enough skulls. Maybe some more spooky decorative items. Skeleton arms coming out of the ground would be cool. Black cat statues. FOG BLOCKS? They would be amazing. Decorative creature heads to hang on walls. Demon horns would be great too with my skull mask. Obviously I need demon armour as well. Maybe some new bone poles and beams made from… yep you guessed it. Creature bones. @james. What do you think. Lol.

9 Likes

Oh yeah, would love that! :smiley:

Birthday cake… :cake:

Presents… :gift:

Maybe a big ol party? :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I am all with new props - maybe using the same seeds to save the devs time of designing the seeds and to allow people to make pumpkins and heads (if they want) in addition to the potentially newly-made props.

1 Like

How about we all get 1 free costume (in order to celebrate this together) + new costumes for halloween. We need body armors/ costumes anyway!

7 Likes

I hope I get to see a spooky/Halloween event. I started playing a couple months ago and I have a whole blair-witch-but-a-chimp thing going on so I could really use some creepy decos

1 Like

Ooo. I just thought of something cool. How about if you’ve completed an atlas. The ability to turn it into a flat map that can be hung on your walls as decoration.
Huh @james.

6 Likes

All in for a wipe and reset! :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

d5c6uft-3b697c30-27d7-4c25-9b53-8228045ddc86

4 Likes

I want scarecrows for the next Halloween event that we build like the snow people

4 Likes

Seriously… never gonna happen

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

• Party hats that we can keep
  • make/trade party favors
  • throw confetti bombs at each other
  • temp body spray paint each other
  • catch falling stars with little presents inside or party meteors
5 Likes

2 Likes

They are gone surprise us for sure
But with what - that’s the big question :question::question::question:

Burn it all down, and an even greater empire will rise from its ashes!

2 Likes

I really like the scarecrow idea like snowmen.
I’ve been wanting some more NPCs to decorate my place with to make it look more lived in.

Maybe some creature statues too.
Like our town decorated with sheep statues one year, that different artists painted on interesting ways.

So can we get orcs? Zombies? Skeletons? Sheep? Moose and squirrel?

2 Likes

James will invite us all to his 20 squarefoot penthouse to drink beer and ofc going to sauna. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

download%20(1)

4 Likes

this year
next year

Cant wait :grin:

2 Likes