Almost year 1.5 and we still can't play on European servere (US)

No other game has this problem. I know this has been discussed before, and I know the Wonderstruck stance is, “It’s not me, it’s you.” And I know that there are a lot of US players out there like, “Never had a problem bruh, it’s your ISP :man_shrugging:.” And I know that “Getting a VPN will fix it (prolly) :upside_down_face:

The point is, this problem that is not seen as a problem is going to hurt the game’s growth. The minute a day 4 character travels to Lamblis for nonstop seizure-diarrhea spin cycling into lava they’re gonna say forget this busted game (because they aren’t gonna invest the research time into figuring out that Lamblis is a European server; they’re gonna assume the game is ■■■■■ ).

Although it isn’t a 24/7 problem, it is game breaking. “Just play on US servers…” yeah I do that but I really like some of the Eu servers. Surely there is some kind of solution to this problem out there somewhere??? That doesn’t require an off the wall fix like getting a VPN.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Experiencing connection instability to some worlds