Alts on beacon perms by default pretty please + poll

depends how crispy it is, could be a fuel source

1 Like

I just made a personal guild for all my alts, that all have guild perms. that way i make a beacon and put it to [Gondor] Guild perms, and iā€™m set across PS4 and PC without having to do the character permission square dance

1 Like

No, and Iā€™ve wasted too much money on therapy already. Canā€™t afford no more. :frowning:

1 Like

did you do at least a no win no fee claim for your mentally traumatic experience?

1 Like

No because after the first session, the therapist needed therapy and he was unable to validate my claim.

1 Like

lol :joy: poor therapist maybe it was an alts pretending to be a therapist.
alts can be dodgy

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to think that Iā€™m the Fn alt. :joy:

1 Like

did you buy the refinery i heard if you buy them cheap they use them to make the filters

1 Like

Nopeā€¦ My alt crafted itā€¦ WAIT! :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing:

1 Like

lolā€¦ maybe it was a free bonus, buy 10 refineryā€™s get one underwear free? :thinking:

1 Like

good thing you call it underwear cause underpants def dont exist in boundless
should name underrag

2 Likes

Maybe but, does the underwear really have to be pre-worn underwear? Like really? Itā€™s a ā€˜b u mā€™ deal if you ask me.

EDIT: Huh? The word Bee. You. Em. is profanity? Really forum bot? lmao

1 Like

if i flag all the comments with underwear the devā€™s gonna notice the sugestion

4 Likes

beanshock

2 Likes

i hope it wasnt beans pants from that moment :joy:

2 Likes

No but whoeverā€™s they were sure ate a lot of beans. Lots and lots of beans. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

others coming in this topic, be like
tenor (1)

3 Likes

Yes. :upside_down_face: