Am i addicted?

Is it here without anonymous limits?

1 Like

Nearly 5000 hours later. Nope not addicted.

2 Likes

I kind of find it hard sometimes to turn it on. I love it, don’t get me wrong, but it’s even grindier than My Time At Portia. Partly my fault because I chose to make my workshop out of marble and mosaic and now I’m paying the price. I queued 36 hours of Fresh Vital Essence last night. Yikes.

2 Likes

we are all a little addicted and that is good it keeps the game more alive :grin:

2 Likes

I’m hovering around 6k hours… yes this awesome game owns me :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I have so much time envy right now!

2 Likes

currently paused at image

4 Likes

Think you got me beat… will confirm when I get home. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Barely played this last 6 weeks so my average is dropping :rofl:

I could agree more of an obsession than an addiction. It comes and goes.

8 Likes

boundless is like a game where you say
ahhh the search is over
found it

5 Likes

For five days a week every week I have to leave my home and go and spend 10 hours a day at some building doing stuff and then when I get home eventually if I’m lucky I get to spend a bit of time playing Boundless … this has meant that I have only been able to play for about 3500 hours so far …I wouldn’t say I’m addicted … although my wife seems to think I am.

2 Likes

Haha, oh I hear ya, getting that feedback from the spousal unit too! :flushed::laughing:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I think she’s just resigned herself to the fact that it’s not likely to change in the near future and doesn’t seem to remark as much as she used to … or maybe I’ve just developed selective loss of hearing :hear_no_evil:

1 Like