[Amatis ❤] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Exoworld]--

@Mittekemuis

well i found coords but no tangle in vincinity…

Did you try to Regen?

yes
not even single tangle…

Maybe a mix up between tangle and thorns… I know I have done that when typing my locations before.

Edit: or a meteor was too close for regen to work… not sure.

Has anyone made shadow violet marble or mosaic and have a screenshot of it ?
@econodog
@AeneaGames
@ghandymarshall

There is a few bits of shadow violet marble and mosaic at Sydney Paints, not in game at the moment to grab a screenshot though.

Oh damn sorry :flushed: I always mix up tangle and thorns.

2 Likes

I found some tangle that was in a resin spot. Only 3 pieces and I didn’t have Regen on me. But it is there

I dropped off some location token in exo shuttle for ancient trees and mould and sponge trees

Can’t get enough of this exo!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to get back on this tonight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

marble screens comes in 10 minutes…
edit:

1 Like

tonight? tell your boss that you are ill, n go home a bit earlyier from work today…
hahaha…

4 Likes

I somehow don’t think @james will believe me… :laughing:

5 Likes

arie pharaos treasure 30c each

refilled in a few hours (ive buyed all yesterday) sorry

1 Like

Wait, wait, I’ve got it…

Hey Leah, got a big fight going here on Amatis over some resources… need you to come over ASAP and help us sort this out and mediate…!! :cry: This one might take awhile BTW, pretty messy, I think we’ll need your help at least a few hours here!

:grin:

4 Likes

word!!!
we need a dev. support on this planet… xd

@james your team did a great job, every day… dont you think they earned a bit free time today?
work will be still there on monday, im shure…
so…? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

In 4 hours will BE 20k of the marble available and another 20k are refining.

If Somebody needs a Special amount of IT please tell me because of the short time the Stone is available.

Anyone found a spot with a lot of just meta rock? I’m finding some but its mixed in with a lot of sedi or igneous

Look for hills, meta seems to be a bit more common in these.