[Amatis ❤] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Exoworld]--

Found a few, but Same situation. Mainly sedi with seems of meta. Maybe I just need a bigger hill lol

For any of you who don’t mind buying, for the rest of the exo life I’ll probably be routinely loading up my plinths (particularly at my Raxxa place, access via the Elysian Fields portal at TNT) with igneous and metamorphic. I want TONS of the sedi, gravel, and sand, but I have enough of the others I think now… so will give away and sell (0.5c) what I get on those, last Raxxa batch cleaned out but should be loading it up a good bit this weekend. :slight_smile:

Edit: I do remember seeing some decent spots for it underground though. Mining now… if I come across any great areas, will carve out a mine and put a token in the exo stations, and post again to give a heads-up. :smiley:

So Like i Said the DARK violett marble is ready and in Shop

corruption mints for 1c/block so it easily covers your warping costs :rofl:

1 Like

14k of DARK violett Sold , restocked now 6k and in 3 hours will BE another 20k available and restocked.

I expected it to disappear today cuz i forgot it was leap year!!

I haven’t had time to farm this planet it’s ma favorite too I’m glad someone made lots of Shadow Violet Marble dough

2 Likes

want a stag 4 free?
@BabyCookie

1 Like

I can set some aside for you too @BabyCookie, just say the word and I’ll hide a plinth! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s ok Thank you everyone I can buy it from everyone I farmed the Pretty Gleam which was the most Important

1 Like

TANGLES 3 blocks if anyone still looking for it

1 Like

and nice gravel spot

1 Like

Hmm just saw this. Wonder why no notification of the reply came through. May pay you a visit shortly

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: I don’t think much is still up right at the moment but should be more later today!

Not one comment about the one, the only SITAMA! (planet name backwards close enough spelling :P) is there a one punch man boss fight on this planet?

20k more of Shadow violett marble in Stock. Just restocked.

You’re sick, Paka. Lol. :joy:

1 Like

Yep. :smiling_imp:

… But I’ll try to atone for my naughtiness a little here. A share of the spoils for whoever finds it first. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Found it, but left it for the next nosey person :laughing:

6 Likes

Nice haha!! :smiley: If I can get any more in the last few hours of the exo here may find a spot for a second one… :wink: Wonder if anybody ever found the hammers hidden way over in the Vault area, I’ll have to check and see if those are still there. :grin:

2 Likes