An OP food can save you a lot of tools

Thanx for the example!!

As I said, I try to put an equation so it would work for anyone with any dexterity / durability reduction / any tool. The more swings you can fit into your 30mins, the more you save indeed.

Perhaps try the same example with a minumim dexterity bonus on a sapphire hammer/axe?

2 Likes

Also keep in mind that air strikes count against all tools. For a long time I didn’t realize that and ran around swinging at everything like a polygon with A.D.D. needing a shiny spinner.

3 Likes

The factors affecting in whether or not a loss you ate pie are only the number of times you have used the tool within the 30 minutes and the price of the tool .

Indeed!

We previously showed that foods have a greater % effect depending on your Base durability modifying skill, yet my math here shows profitability doesn’t depend on this skill but rather on dexterity alone.

I can’t double check my work above to confirm at this point in time, but it definitely seems that persisting foods work best with faster tools (makes sense when you think about it)

Please could someone post the mats required for Persisting Pie?

Thanks in advance!

http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/raw-persisting-pie

Can’t test right now but maybe i was wrong with time lapse of the buff. In my mind it’s 1600s for loaf and 1800s for pie.

I think they’re all 30 mins duration.

Thanks for the mats link. Shame they require shimmering orbs, those things are so hard to collect more than a handful.

The Salty cuttle sells it as well! You can get there from the lava lavyrinth place.

Yep those orbs can be a pain… That’s why I stock the loaves :slight_smile: also most other breads and stews/casseroles at almost cost :wink:

I saw loaves but they were like 600c each. How long is the buff?

Pretty sure they’re all 30 mins

1 Like

Are loaves worth it at 600 each? Use the equation to check it out :wink:

2 Likes

And remember that we do the math on the base mats needed to make the foods and mark up about 20% each. Salty cuttle just undercuts some of our stuff when she feels like it so all of her prices aren’t maths @Liveey <3

3 Likes

I can confirm this is 30 min for each my bad here sorry for that.

1 Like

not sure if this is supposed to be negative @slyduda </3

:stuck_out_tongue: I try to under cut all of your pies sly, you wound me when you say some </3 haha~

Of course I rather not up sell my shop/advertise I much rather people buy from you and leave my displays alone <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Nah, it’s not negative! Since we’re talking about maths, all of our foods should be at around a 20% markup so you can easily convert to find manufacturing costs for an individual player, this won’t be 100% accurate because I’m sure we have some prices off by around 50 - 100 coins here and there, but just thought it was worth mentioning.

We know your tactics @Liveey :stuck_out_tongue: not criticizing your method!

2 Likes

Hahaha I got you, I am failing math after all ^^ its only natural I get the know how cost of things by you at the very least xD

:kissing_heart:

But tbh we keep this undercutting war and eventually the pies will be the same price, I cant keep up with you forever ^^

I trust your prices the most Mr Sly~ Sometimes I wish we were on the same team <3 however its too fun being a somewhat of a competitive shop in the market with you! :hot_pepper:

1 Like

It’s always 30 minutes. Levels of buff decide about their strength not their time.
I made videos about all buff foods and you can find what exactly they all do there.

The well fed buffs are more time than the others.

40 minutes for bread

60 minutes for pies.

everything else however yes is 30 minutes

2 Likes