And the winner of boundless is

I like it too. Really doesn’t change the way I build at all, but I check in on the new value of my current build pretty much every night before logging off. It’s just cool to see a number value attached to what I’m looking at.

Kinda like when my high school sends me newsletters, I’m more impressed when there’s a new $20mil building under construction than a $5mil one.

5 Likes

DarthPain really is the winner of boundless so prestige can’t be too bad a measure! Always seems a decent bloke too, so good on him!

5 Likes

Footfall could be equal for all

But yes I agree. All the hubs would shut down without footfall (eventually)

I agree! I’m glad it isn’t the hated @Jeffrotheswell

2 Likes

As long as I get the 10k necessary for plot protection, I could care less how much prestige I get (or don’t get) beyond that.
My first place of any size was about a 38 plot sand castle with a moat. I want to do something simple like that again.

4 Likes

see from that spreadsheet someone has a toon called blazehunter2005…got me a bit worried

1 Like

thats true :joy: i have 1-2k plots unused

@xyberviri can you maybe remove the spoiler tag, thats a bit annoying and use maybe more the detail tag

but nice list :+1:

and can you maybe use the 1000 separation marks in google sheet and in the table for more easy read ?^^

2 Likes

<— 12,000 unused plots on my main

3 Likes

@xyberviri thx
now it is much easier to read, now i can see instand that the have a few millions prestige and not only a few 100k :wink:

@Damagekai gogo you got it nearly the next level :joy: 42 mio more for the 1 milliard (billion in english or not ? i am not sure)

3 Likes

Thanks for this. I wish this was viewable in game. I love seeing stats. And I like prestige too. If I build something I think is cool I want too see it reflected in prestige. It would also
Be cool to see plot to prestige percentage Top 100. . That might be interesting.

3 Likes

no problemo mate

Top 30 \ (^-^) /

1 Like

Prestige was an excellent concept. I… am disappointed in what it has become.

7 Likes

@xyberviri love the stats

are player levels accessible?
surely player with highest level would be the winner (and loser maybe :upside_down_face:)
asking for a friend :grimacing:

3 Likes

Or how no life he is…

2 Likes

you don’t get to be a winner by having friends, relationships, meaningful life goals or indeed a life :shushing_face: :boundless:

6 Likes

Pretty much all of us no life boundless. Let’s be real.

4 Likes

I demand a recount … I’ll see you’re Oorts in Oorts court!! :man_judge:
I WON BOUNDLESS!!

6 Likes

Pretty cool stats! I really enjoy seeing stuff like this!

1 Like

When you only count the legal prestige and the legal plots, I’m clearly the winner.

6 Likes

Congratulations Darth
River Towns #1

4 Likes