And the winner of boundless is

Thanks walrus

3 Likes

Its really sad how true that statement is lol. Hopefully I will have enough time to dedicate to the game to “play” it again next fall. Loving this game as a casual player turns into a love/hate relationship and a trial in willpower.

3 Likes

negative, however we could probably estimate it, you get 300 cubits for every umbris chest i think over level 50 which is enough to buy 10 plots. i didnt keep track but i remember it was about 300ish plots when you hit level 50 if you just buy them and nothing else but i would just divide the plot count by 10 and that would be somewhere around their minimum possible level…

Stunner has 72,026 owned plot so at around 7k to ??? if all plots were purchased using cubits earned from leveling…

Dk mentioned 12k unplotted + 28993 - 300 @ 50 - 1 start - 2 tutorial / 10 so we can guesstimate around level 4000 minimum

2 Likes

for science (and the casual brag :grimacing:) I have now reached level 7000
I know I am not alone in this but I am the least modest amongst us lofty levellers :sweat_smile:

did buy some cubits back in the early days, not many though and have bought my fair share of outfits etc.
all this proves is that whilst I somewhat lose at rl, I really do still enjoy playing the game :boundless:

8 Likes

im pretty sure we all have a level 7000 at something, we just dont know it, boundless is the only game that keeps tracking after hitting level 50 lol

1 Like

2 Likes

I wish I had 6,000 skill cleanse points! once you get to that point, you practically don’t even need multiple skill pages! You could just switch around your epics!:joy:

1 Like

heh, nice.
currently reading through the marvels ultimate universe storyline for the first time (about half way through…) and really enjoying it…never read much spiderman before but that line is a significant factor so far.