Angles-chises

I have been messing around chiseling at an angle and here’s my question, it is possible to make angles less than 45 degrees (which I assume is what the standard slope chisel does.) There are a few different way to chisel angles but they all seem (to me) to make the same angle degree. I want a more gentle slope :wink:

1 Like

You can use the bevel chisel to make i think 30* angles by using 2 blocks

1 Like

Nope. You have the slope ones that cut it at 45 degrees and the bevel ones that take off the corner.

Otherwise that is it, no 22 1/2 degrees for you! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Heck, I’d take 30 degrees even :slight_smile: I just want more slooopppe choices!

2 Likes
1 Like

actually bevel and slope chisels cut the same angle its just a matter of where the vertices are moved in the block… Bevels are moved so instead of down the center of the block its near the edge of the diagonal corner. but both are at 45 degree angels.

1 Like

You can even make ramps with bevel chisel that are half a block offset from the slope chisel.

1 Like

I was messing with some ‘ramp’ side by side using both chisel types to get an idea if I had any options at all and yeah you can use the iron bevel to make two high sides and a slop in the middle for a lower piece. It’s great for adding dimension to a build at the least but alas…not what I was chasing…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I swear we could make more angles in Landmark, another voxel building game, but I could be remembering wrong. I’m old…not the same thing though, voxel blocks here don’t act the same.

yup :slight_smile: good ol combo ramps.

10 char.