Announcing Omni Shop v2 (under construction)

The concept of a newer, bigger shop is evolving. @the-moebius has offered space in Aquatopia enclosing the old location of @MrGamer117s ruins and connecting to the Japanese district. The estate is a generous 360 plots large before rising vertically and has a gorgeous lakeside view - covering the lake at 180 degrees.

The shop will be themed like a village and will have different buildings - each selling the items that match the building’s theme. @CosminNegoita has finished many designs that will be used as a basis for actual the construction:

GreenhouseJewelerBakeryBlacksmith

The construction site is connected to my current shop premises with a portal to help ease the task of getting everything constructed. Please share your thoughts and be sure to keep an eye on the project over the coming weeks!

20 Likes

This is an awesome idea and first ive seen personally of diff buildings for the diff items. Ill most def be making my way by to check it out and watch it come to life.

I already check out your shop stands and request baskets at least once every time I log on just to see if I can get a halfway decent deal compared to others.

Good to see you back in the game though Omni, I missed your reliable shop.

2 Likes

Gorgeous Idea!

1 Like

Some more building designs:

15 Likes