Announcing the first ever Ash Hole Comedy Roast!

Yeah that’s always fun

1 Like

Also lol I live on sorrsi

2 Likes

don’t wind yourself up mate, he is just joking with you but i respect your part.
you tell them!

no matter what its something that needs to be respected in general.
but nothing to worry about I’m sure he understands the rules right @MadManMoon ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s hope

1 Like

Sorry but respecting eachother has nothing to do with nudity. I don’t know what was given in you history lessons but I can tell you in the Greek and later Roman empire they were not prudes. I’ll spare you the pictures because I don’t want to get “reported”

There are cultures where the erect mail grnital is worshiped…

Any I was joking about your serious comments on something that is entirely meant to be nog serious. I agree that it should stay tastefull…then again who am I to judge was is or isn’t.

7 Likes

Alright folks, I’m sure all entries will abide by the Code of Conduct & Steam EULA, as they are required to do.

11 Likes

We might share some ancestors. The sanctum elder is actually my uncle.

5 Likes

Your uncle needs to stop starring at me with them bedroom eyes, making me a bit uncomfortable.

5 Likes

Respect means not using it just to be funny other than butts that funny

2 Likes

So is this thread now just about nudity? :rofl:

Also butts aren’t funny.

:v:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 9 hours.

I just want to say love you all. Weiner

7 Likes

The competition still has a whole month to go before reveal. That’s a whole month left to come build to your derp’s content! Claim your spot today!

6 Likes

@visionsblind where exactly is the floor of the… viewing… aisle? I put a 1-block floor layer down at the bottom of my beaconed area and could see through some little caves (don’t worry I wasn’t peeking at other entries) but feel like I should have seen at least some sign of infrastructure. Will we be looking down on the builds from a higher plot?

2 Likes

You see, it’s busy-bodies like you which are why I build a wall around my beautiful baby. :wink:

Also came in to remind that anyone that was in early doors may need to refuel their beacon soon.

3 Likes

Guess I’ll throw a temporary wall down too.

The bottom is supposed to be 3 plots from surface right? So our beacons are 2x2x2? I think I only really need 1 plot in height and would rather it be seen from the side than above.

1 Like

Mine is a ‘see from the side’ thing, but it uses the full 2 plot height.

I think you’re right about the depth, as you have to be two plots under the base of the surface plot, which has some sand on it (irrc). But don’t take my word for it … just dig under mine and measure out :wink:.

I’m not the plot directly outside the door, but the first one to the right of it.

1 Like

All the area unplotted will be bombed and your build will more than likely be examined from all possible angles, including grappling below the roads. Build from any point of view you find favorable. And yeah block the tunnels off until reveal if you’re worried about those playing dirty.

3 Likes

Also I want to add that some people have asked me if they can work together as little teams and I have nothing against that. You will still have one entry, same amount of characters to criticize (200 total between the group). I want this event to be fun with friends, not force you to split away and work alone. Thanks all. 6 more spots to fill tell your friends

4 Likes