Announcing the first ever Ash Hole Comedy Roast!

Ash Hole 2021

Hello, I would like to announce that I have decided to host a building competition. This isn’t your average competition that I have in mind though. It will be a comedy event in which all participants will have an opportunity to roast each others builds. These builds are not supposed to be spectacular builds and I hope that the participants lean heavier on the goofier side. For that reason, I’ve decided there should be 2 winners. One winner based on the silliness of the participant’s entries and one winner who has the best insults. With that in mind, this competition is not for the thin-skinned. I would advise not participating if you don’t see the humor in friendly banter. These are not to be your best work or serious builds by any means. That being said, here are some guidelines I’ve come up with:

Every entry will be plotted below surface level. I havent decided on a plot size restriction but there will be one in place. I’m open to suggestions.

Before completion, the build should be concealed by unplotted land so that when it comes time to judge, someone without building permissions can bomb the surrounding land for an exciting reveal.

Upon reveal, each participant will be able to criticize each others builds in the limits of 2 total messages in game (200 characters). This is meant to be fun and friendly so nothing overly offensive or anything mean about they momma.
Again, there will be 2 winners.
One winner for the goofiest looking build. I hope some see this as an opportunity to build that weird thing they always wanted to just for a laugh.
The second winner will be the one who had the funniest things to say about all the other builds upon reveal.
Guest judges to be announced.

And the last guideline I hope we can all see humor in, at the end when we’re laughing and hugging or kicking and screaming, everyone’s build gets ashed in a great celebration of togetherness. All we need is love.

Welcome again to Ash Hole 2021.

Building will begin March 1st on a nice secluded corner of Tana VII. Exact location TBD.
The roasting ceremony will take place on April 20th and participants will have until it begins to finish their build and make sure its concealed by unplotted land.

Please let me know if this is something you are interested in. Thanks for your time.

Your friend,
Visuals

22 Likes

I love humor, I’m in!

4 Likes

This does sound fun.
@Ovis the time has come to be a build critic.

7 Likes

Vis…my dude…you’re insane. :joy: Should be fun!

5 Likes

Somewhere I think that may conflict with the code of conduct not sure, the insult part of it

2 Likes

No one will be insulted that didnt agree to be insulted. This is for fun, not harm.

5 Likes

I must admit I can be an ash hole sometimes :crazy_face:
I would like to see how this comes together… I can help with building on the weekends if you need help with any mindless tasks :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Yeaaaah…that thought crossed my mind. :thinking:

2 Likes

Sounds fun, I’m with ya bud :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Time to voice my opinions out loud you mean? :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hahaha. Exactly. :rofl:

5 Likes

Wait… how do I be a “not builder”? I wanna flap gums.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sounds fun! Want some prize money?

3 Likes

Yes! :bearded_person: :eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

If you would like to donate to the prize pool, I wont turn it down. Will only reel more people in I’d hope. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Sure thing! What’s your game name? I’m not on much but if you join dkmall guild (guild book next to the xy65 shortcut) I can send you coin that way :blush:

2 Likes

Name is Visuals. I’ll find it and thanks again!

3 Likes

Sent you 200k for prizes, feel free to use some of that to pay a streamer for their trouble announcing!

2 Likes

Sounds like a nightmare u better make sure it’s okay with the devs. Trash talking peoples builds even if just for humor has gotten a few people in trouble. Just saying. Not everyone might not like the idea. But have fun

1 Like