Announcing the first ever Ash Hole Comedy Roast!

Crazy ideea: private server, invite only, agree in writing (in public chat) that you understand the rules of the private server and you agree to them… or something. But yah, you should get the admin aproval on this. If there is an ash that dosen’t take it well, there might be issues based on the game chat rules, idk…

1 Like

100% adequate and satisfactory idea :neutral_face:
if you sign up then all good
maybe have a safe word if things get too much for the ego :grin:

"juicy starberry!

3 Likes

I’m just gonna wing it. Report me.

6 Likes

Where do I sign up lol I wanna build something to get roasted

3 Likes

In all good humor, TNT is sponsoring the 7th place!
Our bet is on 7!

4 Likes

Remember my ash farm was called this @DKPuncherello :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh definitely, I think of it whenever I see this post haha

2 Likes

I was going to make a new post to announce the opening for registrations but most of everything I wanted to say is already listed here. The plot size restriction will be 2x2, the registration booth is on Tana VII, come sign up and prove yourself trustworthy and I’ll take you to actual building location. Right now I have room for 16 participants but I will expand asap if more interest is shown. Special thanks to Blitz88 of Exo Heaven for helping me put it all together. Thanks also to DK and TNT for their generous coin donations and to Roxia of Roxie’s and Bones747 of Bastion Concrete for keeping my chosen materials stocked. Thanks to everyone that wants to be involved. Should be fun guys, come find the portal in TNT hub. Look for the Ash Hole.

9 Likes

@visionsblind just wondering if there was a height limit ? Guessing it would be 2 plots high but was just making sure :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Plot size is a 2x2 cube starting one plot under surface plots. I will need to be present to remove beacons when anyone plots anyways if there is any confusion.

4 Likes

I’m down to judge. Sorry it took a min to respond as the wife allowed me the privilege, just had to ask her first :clown_face:

6 Likes

2x2x2 cube?

1 Like

2² or 2³ ? :crazy_face:

1 Like

for when the roast gets too much…

8 Likes

2x2x2 for extra clarification on what a cube is. And thanks Doc

2 Likes

Basically 8 plots total in a cube formation

2 Likes

So far we got 5 out of 16 areas built upon. Come join the fun. Did I mention up to $2.5mil in total coin prizes?

5 Likes

I also want to say that I notice a lot of peoples reasoning for not wanting to enter is they dont think their style of humor is up to par for roasting or whatever. I just want to remind everyone this is purely meant to be as silly and as much of a good time as possible. Sometimes the simplest comments can give someone a good laugh. Just come and have fun. Thanks.

6 Likes

Seriously … I haven’t even gone for something that funny … it’s just very, very, silly.

3 Likes

I’d like to join also no inappropriate humor other than a butt but other private body parts cannot be made

2 Likes