Announcing the first ever Ash Hole Comedy Roast!

Also what time is it

2 Likes

Also I’m gonna win the funniest thing contest I’m gonna make my face :rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: so those with a weak stomach look away

1 Like

Was going to try to pinpoint the best time between all participants. Aiming for something like 5pm CST maybe. As for inappropriate humor, I cant promise anything other than the guy that builds a schlong probably isnt going to win anything.

5 Likes

K cause I can’t do it from 5:30 Maine time on

1 Like

It will be before then more than likely, as we have a couple contestants overseas and I dont want them to be expected to be up at 2 am for the event.

1 Like

I’m in for a build. Had an idea in mind to recreate something I made a long time ago and @Fuzzybear1919 inspired me to commit!

Can I stop by around server midnight (8pm est)?

3 Likes

Absolutely! I’m usually around just send me a PM or whatever. And thanks to FuzzyBear for inspiring others to enter as well. Tell your friends, everyone!

2 Likes

ohh no i’ll b competing against Dutch, i’m scared now, lol

4 Likes

Everyone have fun no private body parts other than butts just remember that

2 Likes

Don’t worry, my idea is as dumb as it gets.

3 Likes

I’ll be grabbing a spot tonight. :eyes:

4 Likes

i think more people should join!
really well setup and designed i noticed many open spots to be used still, and low amount of people joining this awesome event, lets join!

6 Likes

Oh dear … you won’t like the triple genetalia I’ve built … :smirk:

3 Likes

Well then nuke the thing that is so wrong

1 Like

I just find it three times as right, though. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well don’t it is wrong and inappropriate that I would report because that crosses a line same with female parts

2 Likes

Erm…this is a joke the right?

1 Like

Let’s hope he is my I was raised by my mom since 8 since my dad died I have learnt to respect body parts and what he’s joking hopefully is anyways and this is so wrong I would report him if he actually did it

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain he’s joking. But hey, if it ends up being inappropriate you get to report him :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s always fun

1 Like