Announcing the first ever Ash Hole Comedy Roast!

I’m genuinely looking forward to seeing just how silly everyone else’s creations are.

Mine was a spur of the moment thing.

5 Likes

Mine will probs just make everyone feel pity for how bad I am 💁

6 Likes

solidarity like incoming. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: nice

1 Like

Luckily, there might be a secret “pity” prize. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Yeah lol maybe imagine if that was 2mil I would just be like o my gosh I’m rich

2 Likes

Then you can post in the thread about how you made your first million coins… “I had the worst build in a competition and got rich off pity”

3 Likes

Yeah that would be epic

2 Likes

I hope you win just so I can build some kind of plaque for you that says “except butts. Butts are funny”

4 Likes

Yes pls let this happen

1 Like

accept butts. butts are funny.

2 Likes

So just double checking what time is it in Maine in the United States time not sure how many maines there are

1 Like

If I win it’ll probs be because people want a plaque that say “except butts, butts are funny” then I can put that on how did you make your millions

4 Likes

I’m shooting for 5pm CST, I believe is 6pm for you? I’m not very good at time. Please if this is a problem for anyone attending let me know and I can adjust accordingly. Also would like to let anyone and everyone know they’re invited to the roasting ceremony, not just participants. Come and help us blow some ■■■■ up!

2 Likes

That should work

1 Like

Mines not that funny, I think I’m gonna be competing for the pity prize :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

No in order to compete you have to have a chance of getting it

1 Like

Aren’t you Maine folk called Maniacs or did that change? Or was that something we all just said as kids and was never true in the first place?

1 Like

I have no idea we are maniacs though :+1:

2 Likes

I am always hungry for reasons to laugh but suck at building and being at places at the right time

3 Likes