đź’µ [Anonymous Poll] What is your price range for rental planets?

If you are considering a rental planet, what is your price range? Votes are anonymous.
(Currencies: $ USD and € EUR )

• I want free 0.00
  • Up to $3.99 €3.35 per month
  • Up to $4.99 €4.20 per month
  • Up to $5.99 €5.04 per month
  • Up to $6.99 €5.88 per month
  • Up to $7.99 €6.72 per month
  • Up to $8.99 €7.56 per month
  • Up to $9.99 €8.40 per month
  • Up to $12.99 €10.92 per month
  • Up to $15.00 €12.61 per month
  • Up to $20.00 €6.81 per month
  • Over $25.00 €21.02 per month

0 voters

1 Like

:arrow_right: Do you have Gleamclub?

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

1 Like

------------correction…$20 USD per month = €16.81 EUR per month (I left off the “1” in the poll)

I don’t have gleam club, but I will definitely be getting a planet or 3. I wonder how many others don’t do gleam club but will also rent a planet.

1 Like

If it were to come in at $9.99 or under, probably do a couple; if we were to get it at $5.99 or under (though can’t imagine it coming in under that) could maybe even do 3-4. I’ll go $20 for one world, at least for as long as I can swing it, but not more than $25, though even then might still do it just for a month or two perhaps to support them and play with it a bit.

3 Likes

Without full understanding of the full package of benefits and server performance, my range is low :>

3 Likes

I would say price should not be too high.
Could be a bit higher than gc currently has.

2 Likes

I think if it was $5-6 a month people may buy 2-4 and after first month not repay it. I said $15. To me that’s kind of a higher commitment and makes you think if truly want one

2 Likes

Alternatively, I’m planning to rent worlds over a longer time period than monthly basis. I want to commit to a set of worlds through January 2022, and then consider funding through the next year at that time. To me, the reassurance of both longevity and management are the greatest draw.

2 Likes

Same, but it would be nice to pay longer for your rental planet like with gleam club

1 Like

So should $70 rent you a planet for a year? It’s $84 for a year if $7 a month but if rent long term get some kinda discount?

2 Likes

I’m going to rent a planet at least but if super cheap why not rent a few and just horde resources for a month if connected to known world? And let it die after that

Seeing what the majority are willing to pay I guess that makes me a broke cheapskate so it doesn’t look like I’ll be renting one :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Not at all. You should only pay what you actually think it’s worth (to you). If they can’t offer what you want at a price you find reasonable, that’s not being a cheapskate. It’s being responsible with your money.

From my perspective, (without more information) people willing to pay $15+ a month for their rental have way more money than sense, but if they can afford to and think that it’s genuinely worth it, more power to them.

2 Likes

I dont rent , but i do know that it all comes to how much does it cost to them to have lets say 50 planets up.
If they price it too low… theres some serious issues cause renting price doesnt cut the bill of running the planets…
I would rather have it more of a high end thing than low end. If anybody can go and buy it with 5€ a month theres not much player left for the current perma worlds i think… also this could cut down people who would purchase GC… if the price is the same or even close i would say i would rent a planet than getting Gc cause theres not much really in Gc if you look at it.

I think major meant for us to vote for the price we want as well as all prices below that.

Right?

1 Like

This might be the first time I’ve felt discriminated against for living in England … what are these currencies?! :joy:

8 Likes

That’s why I didn’t vote lol

2 Likes

Hahah @Ovis snap!

2 Likes

It’s reverse racism!

You deserve it for your colonial past.

I’ll be honest I forgot for a bit that the UK doesn’t use the euro. Sorry!

4 Likes