Another first, diamond hammer how good is it?

Just finished my first diamond hammer, was going for one that would hit all the blocks, and I think I got it and I think it came out pretty good.

4 Likes

Great job! Looks like you are definately getting the hang of it,

Congrats Janna. I told ya if you didn’t watch out you’d be a pro! Looks like that’s gonna come a lot faster than ya thought it was! :grin:

1 Like

I had to deconstruct it three times, got the auto harvest, nope, didn’t want that. then got a glow light, nope, don’t want that either. Then three times with a boon and no hit for each one so deconstructed it also. The all adjacent came with the second boon and the third one was a good one so didn’t let it go to all the vigor was used up, stopped when I think two of the boons was at 7; felt it was good enough.

2 Likes

Very nice job! You’re really starting to get the hang of this! That’ll be a very good hammer for you.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Good job!

Some advice I could give is crit effect doesnt do much on diamond tools. Crit effect will increase the amount of crit damage, but since diamond has 0% chance to crit you won’t see the effect.

But you got aoe and plus speed so it’s not a bad forge at all. Definitely useful on lower level planets. Using a strength brew with it could possibly bump you up a world tier also :smile: You’re definitely getting the hang of it

1 Like

Not bad! I’d use it :slight_smile:

good work for your first diamond hammer :slight_smile: should be solid for smashing t3-t4 rock. Would suggest aiming to land more levels devastating damage next time, the more you offset the damage loss from AoE, the more valuable your hammer becomes.

Crit effect can be useful for anyone who’s invested in agility already (since Diamond has no innate crit chance), though i mostly see folks slotting in durability, energy saver or action speed as the third boon slot.

Also consider quirks! Carpe Diem/Carpe Noctem can help bring the damage over the top.