Another mistake on the French translation

Don’t forget to remember the region of English since UK spells some things different than US

1 Like

Hello, I found another duplicate … it is a little more complicated though. “158 Bright Blue = Bleu Clair” is the good one for me.

PS_Messages_20191102_012302~2

PS_Messages_20191102_012307~2

The mistake (in my opinion) would come from the translation of the word “Teal” … I did some small research and I come to the conclusion that the translation of the word “Teal” could be “Bleu Sarcelle” … but still this is only my opinion, I am not expert in color lol

There are however several colors that use the word “Teal”

here are my suggestions

158 - Bright Blue = Bleu Clair (leave as is)

54 - Silk Teal = Bleu Sarcelle Soie

88 - Teal = Bleu Sarcelle

151 - Cool Teal = Bleu Sarcelle Frais

181 - Weary Teal = Bleu Sarcelle Usé

198 - Cold Teal = Bleu Sarcelle Froid

199 - Crisp Teal = Bleu Sarcelle Net

214 - Vivid Teal = Bleu Sarcelle Vif

Thank you again @vdragon @james

6 Likes

there is also the # 11 that is currently named Vivid Fuchsia in French

The name should be #11 - Strong Fuchsia = Fuchsia Fort

1 Like

entre blue
et vert
comme
le ciel
et la mer

Google says Sarcelle = teal. But idk I speak spanish and english haha.

I’ll add a note to the database for someone to look into this.

2 Likes

hello I have another one. (#94 and #186)

PS_Messages_20191107_140411~2

PS_Messages_20191107_140405~2

186 - Cool Tan should be “Brun Clair Frais”

Thank you @vdragon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the screenshots.

@Suzurumiya ici serait peut-être un meilleur endroit pour tes questions?

Merci @PrincessMaude
Je vais regarder ce qu’il ont déjà mis :slight_smile:

Sinon sur Minorengle il y a Yamaska qui ont un magasin avec beaucoup de couleurs et je pense que les noms sont présents en anglais et en français

1 Like

Merci beaucoup en tout cas, j’ai trouvé : Vert Emeraude = Viridian et Bleu clair = Teal :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Australian translation is all wrong. There is way too many words in general. Should all just be a continuous merge of words with expletives on the end.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Effectivement, Vert Emeraude devrait être : “Viridien” et bleu clair devrait être : “Sarcelle”.

Je pourrias p-t faire le tour de la liste des couleurs et vérifier s’il y a d’autre mauvaises traduction.

Hi @vdragon
I think that someone you refered to might have forget to look into all this thread since last 4th of november 2019 :wink:

1 Like

I never played the game in French, installed it like yesterday to see how it is. Big yikes. Definately needs to be reworked. I feel they just translated words by words without context lol.

3 Likes

then the spanish version will be the samish

I’ll take a look on it later, I’m curious to see it

vu la refonte du magasin les noms de couleurs ne sont pas tous indiqué mais je travail à temps perdu là dessus pour les réécrire @Suzurumiya

1 Like

Je vois que ce message a été signalé apparemment sans autre raison que d’être en français. je ne suis pas français ni ne parle français, mais je serai solidaire avec vous mes frères et soeurs !!

@farfadet

Fraternity! Solidarity! Equality!

3 Likes