Another spicy bean trading post

I have 1000 spicy beans & looking to trade for copper ore due to a huge build im starting. Not to sure what the ratio should be as spicy seems to have huge demand right now, but guessing 9:1 or 10:1 is the average. Happy to consider coin offers too, and if im way off feel free to comment away

Basically, spicy beans are given a 35c-50c value and barter items with that in mind; I mean if you’re asking where the market is more or less.

That said you could post way higher or lower and just as likely find someone. That said, good luck. i don’t have any doubt you’ll find a trade as you prefer

1:1 trade on gems for example or 4.5:1 with rough oort seem to be most recent buoy markers

I should have a good amount of copper ore to trade. I should be on at around 5 CST

Your offer is well within market ranges. I don’t know how much volume is available but I know you could achieve 10:1 in baskets right now. I was in at least one other shop selling copper for 2c last night that isn’t in the scanner.

Good Luck!

EDIT: even 20:1, but volume is going to be closer to 12:1 - someone keep this guy lazy!

I’m starting to wonder if a shopping service would be a thing. I was discussing a role like that in a guild I was in but, no takers.

Personal shopper!!!

There’s a guild I’m in that has something like that. There’s only like 5 of us or so in it. And I haven’t taken advantage of the service yet either.

1 Like

Hey skorp, sorry will have to try catch u tomorrow. UK GMT here and working at 5am, so 11pm a lil late

Is it the Universal Trading Guild? I tried to use it, but we need a better chat interface before I do anything more than /wave :smiley:

Nope, Golos. Tho I can’t remember if it’s just golos or if there’s something else with it :sweat_smile: and I went and bought stuff from the guild store just earlier today :sweat_smile:

He prices things in the guild section cheaper than in the normal store. Also there’s a “fee” think it was 500c a month. He will also gather more on certain items if we mention that’s what we want. He’s got a wish list posted up in the store. Think only one person has taken advantage of that too :sweat_smile:. And has lockers set up for us too.