Another Testing Friday is coming up! Woooo! Who's excited?

Yeah exactly, we have been very patient with them and kind to each other why mess with such perfect stress free customers?

1 Like

Oh carp, we’re screwed aren’t we?

:joy:

A post was merged

Excuse me, who are you calling Karen?!?! I demand to speak to your supervisor right now!!

4 Likes

@james here’s another Karen for you to deal with!

PS. Karen | Know Your Meme

3 Likes

OMG OMG

2 Likes

Oh my, anyone see the servers are going down for maintenance just now?

Woooooooo

Tomorrow morning, but still!

3 Likes

For real?

(10 char)

3 Likes

Yeah wait what?

1 Like

Would I make a joke about such a serious thing?

Come on now! I’m not Dutch like HOST is!

Oh wait, I am! :smiling_imp:

Also been in bed for the past hour :rofl:

But you believed it, muahaha

4 Likes

IMG_1777

4 Likes

To be fair tho, last update on a Thursday was also only announced on the day itself, so I am keeping this hype train going! Choo, choo!

hype-train-png-7

6 Likes

Ya know, when rentals arrive I’m afraid I’m gonna be annoying in game! Probably going to ask everyone to pinch me! :grinning:

4 Likes

It’s thuuuuuursday
Update Thursday

2 Likes

It would have already been done by now, the moment has passed, now my hopes are on Testing Friday again!

4 Likes

So new Testing tomorrow (let me have this fantasy, OK?), when will it be released? Next week? Week after?

And any ideas how to appease the gods, ehh devs?

We must not get them too drunk, they can’t work otherwise

6 Likes

Maybe if no one posts a thing for a day?

5 Likes

When it comes out tomorrow :grin:, I hope the 1st planet you generate is the one you’re looking for :blush::hugs:

4 Likes

Hmm, I could build them monuments in the game, but they’d probably come out so bad they’d take it as an insult… :thinking: “That THING is supposed to be me?!!”

A care package of tea and chocolates would take too long.

So, good ol’ fashioned flattery and begging will have to suffice…

“Devs: You’re the best devs EVER and we’re so grateful for everything and we promise we all won’t fight any more (well, we’ll try to keep it to a minimum) and we won’t pester or gripe about any news you can give us (umm… well, once again, we’ll try REAL hard to limit it), and you all totally rock!!”

:grin:

2 Likes

They do except that one ehm. Jan? No, ehh James, yes James, not him tho, he’s awful!

3 Likes