Another Testing Friday is coming up! Woooo! Who's excited?

You can safely go to sleep over there on the other side of the big pond :+1::slight_smile:
We will do the testing first, in case it’s showing up early today :+1:

3 Likes

:joy: When you posted that it was 7am in the UK!

Will Testing release in evening as always or will they surprise us in the afternoon?

2 Likes

Might have run out of testing rental planet slots tho after you wake up…

2 Likes

lol
I just want to straight up rent one. Ross has been the tester :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

It will be fine, first wait for testing though.
I’m on the same side of the big pond as you are :netherlands:
… Right next to Dev-HQ :smiley:

2 Likes

Then you have to be patient, testing first as always!

3 Likes

then whenever they are ready we have to wait until backers get theirs and have time to play with them. Not sure if that’s a week/two or a month. I would be disappointed if I was a backer and only got a day or two lol.

Just hope that the next testing isn’t more blocks (blocks are nice but meh compared to a rental lol)

I think backers get eight months before they are released to the rest of the players. This of course is a joke.

The backer planets were initially described as permanent public worlds. So I would argue, as a backer, that rental worlds are something different and would be released to all players at the same time.

It would be nice to know what the plans are for adding the permanent backer planets. This would add space and hopefully colors to the public universe.

5 Likes

Testing updated :eyes: ((edit): servers still updating I guess)

2 Likes

Only a small update though (86MB for me)

2 Likes
11 Likes

:scream:

10 chars

Edit: @rossstephens Just logged in for a sec to see if it dropped. Now I can’t go back to sleep! If this doesn’t happen you are being blamed for my next grey hair.

3 Likes

I wish the testing could have been skipped. Cause anyway the first couple of days after it goes live we have to do the testing for the PS4 anyway

3 Likes

Slow process huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

slap Why did you have to remind the devs of those backer planets?

sigh

Honestly tho, since everyone has been waiting way longer than we anticipated (including the devs I presume) I feel we all deserve to get them at the same time!

Besides, what is the point of having a rental world first besides bragging rights? You can probably make it so with perms that no one can go to them anyway unless you want to, so if you need a few weeks to set up things you can without anyone knowing you even have it… Assuming this is how they implemented it of course!

3 Likes

Ill only take update info from Leah :joy:. Other devs either dont give info about updates or just troll us :joy:

6 Likes

Definitely check out James’ post :grin: we’re all super excited for this one!

6 Likes

At%20last

Edit: On a side note, Rossstevens is no longer getting blamed for my next grey hair. :+1:

8 Likes

Humble pie is being consumed by myself as we speak

1 Like