Another Testing Friday is coming up! Woooo! Who's excited?

It’s thuuuuuursday
Update Thursday

2 Likes

It would have already been done by now, the moment has passed, now my hopes are on Testing Friday again!

4 Likes

So new Testing tomorrow (let me have this fantasy, OK?), when will it be released? Next week? Week after?

And any ideas how to appease the gods, ehh devs?

We must not get them too drunk, they can’t work otherwise

6 Likes

Maybe if no one posts a thing for a day?

5 Likes

When it comes out tomorrow :grin:, I hope the 1st planet you generate is the one you’re looking for :blush::hugs:

4 Likes

Hmm, I could build them monuments in the game, but they’d probably come out so bad they’d take it as an insult… :thinking: “That THING is supposed to be me?!!”

A care package of tea and chocolates would take too long.

So, good ol’ fashioned flattery and begging will have to suffice…

“Devs: You’re the best devs EVER and we’re so grateful for everything and we promise we all won’t fight any more (well, we’ll try to keep it to a minimum) and we won’t pester or gripe about any news you can give us (umm… well, once again, we’ll try REAL hard to limit it), and you all totally rock!!”

:grin:

2 Likes

They do except that one ehm. Jan? No, ehh James, yes James, not him tho, he’s awful!

3 Likes

Well, there goes your luck stat… and remind me not to stand too close to you in-game, don’t wanna be smacked by a meteor! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Though after my photo edits, I suppose that would be less collateral damage and more Two Birds With One Stone! :laughing: )

2 Likes

Last time you sacrificed yourself at the exo shuttle lava altar it worked

2 Likes

Ooohhh yeah!! :smiley: I walked by it the other day and thought about self-immolation for old-time’s sake…

Maybe if I recorded it again with a shouted apology for all my misdeeds? :thinking: I might do that later… (especially if I see you around, to give you a laugh in chat) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

"I’m sincerely sorry for butchering all your photos and for killing all the mushrooms and a few of my friends too and blighting the landscape in various ways and all the other ways I’ve been a general pest… DEATH TO EVIL PAKA! (Is that sufficient payment for some news?) :grin: "

4 Likes

I was almost going to say it would work, but you murdered all the mushrooms and for that there is no repenting. Back in the mirror with you evil paka!

5 Likes

But then, what if I turned the mushrooms into a really good chicken marsala for them…? :thinking: Arrgghh, shipping issue again though. :frowning: Drat.

4 Likes

Deal, I’ll summon you through the mirror in about three hours?

4 Likes

U sure you’ve got the right one?

1 Like

Ok, let’s see if it works this time… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Maybe even if it doesn’t get us news, it might shake out a new exo (since I’m the one dying, I’ll vote Rift on the next, or a T6 loaded with gems)? :grin:

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1278818029644759042

4 Likes

I bounced my way along on twitter and found @Trickyy90’s moonlit forest art - way cool! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks DK :blush:

3 Likes

ITS UPDATE FRIDAY
Omg

2 Likes

Already 51 minutes of Friday have passed and I don’t see my testing release :angry:

3 Likes

Don’t get to excited you all …
Its 7.00 AM in the UK
… Developers don’t wake up early normally :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes