Another Therka Guild/Community Hub

I believe this is the first time I’ve seen and realised this thread. Never been there ingame though.
Think I’ll try and pass by if I’ll find it. I could also need a little help with my build, but I also think it is difficult do constantly give instructions. So maybe it’ll work out if I just join your place first, some time.

no, does that mean you are taking a break from this game? I could keep things running for you until you get back if you like?

I happened to pass by this almost a week ago in my first few hours of the game, and a few more times as I was exploring to find resources. Very impressive place and not too far from where I made my starting hut. I didn’t know it was meant to be a community hub, unfortunate that you won’t be continuing it as it’s a very nice place.

Your portals were actually what allowed me to find a portal hub, explore Septerfon and find my very first Ancient Tech Component! Now just one more…

2 Likes

I can give you full access to it and you can use the portals until they run out or restock them yourself.

Happy to give anyone access, i think there’s 16 villager slots left.

Edit: there’s also over 200,000 spark in my power cores and lots of coal

sure, I am in game now, and you’re my friend already so it shouldn’t be hard to add me. I’ll keep up all your portals, I have plenty of oort shards on hand!

Remember to come back here and there :wink:

Will do it this weekend draonas :blush:

2 Likes

All done Draonas :slight_smile:

There’s storage everywhere with all sorts of goodies so enjoy!

There’s 4 small portalls (1 shard per hour) and 2 medium portals (2 shards per hour). Think they all have power for a week-ish.

One small portal is inside the red house, rest are on top of towers.

Anyone else just PM me if you want access as I’ll check my emails :slight_smile: @Steggs101 you might be interested!

1 Like

awh thanks :slight_smile: Please come back on soon! Will you be playing other games in the meantime?

I came back to what I started calling the Diamond Castle to take a trip to Solum, unfortunately I found the entrance door to the courtyard with grass and upper levels closed and locked. Any chance of getting access to open the doors to make it easier to get to the portals?

I had to go Spiderman with dual wielding grappling hooks to get up to the portals today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure who that was sorry, i left them open!

PM’d you about meeting for access but maybe someone else can open the doors in the mean time

Edit: @Sevio there is an entrance portal on the ground the other side of the main doors too, closer to the mountains

I found the door open this evening so it’s all good now :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s only 1 spot left for anyone that wants villager access, sorry didn’t realise the villager limit was so low.