[Answered] Question on Exo Colors

Have we had any planets other than t7 blink planets that have spawned white rocks? Is there a resource that has all the different exos and their colors?

As far as I know, we’ve only had white rocks on blink exoworlds.

There are a couple of spreadsheet out there with exo colors on them I think.
I worked on one with another player. But it is his file so I don’t feel comfortable sharing it lol

1 Like

Just blink :pensive:
@Gorillastomp had a good spreadsheet of all exo colors, if I remember correctly?

1 Like

I have a spreadsheet but i do no longer update it since we have the boundlexx api.

We only had white rocks on blink planets for now. There is a slight chance to get it on any gem world too, but its really small. You have to hit every right value while generating a world and it would happen on sed rocks.

2 Likes

So people looking for white rock to unlock for their sovereigns are basically waiting in vain. Well that’s pretty crappy.

3 Likes

Not really, because a lot of other colours hadn’t been on exo planets.

If I was to guess based on my planet palettes from rolling white will most likely spawn from a T5 potent (or whatever a sapphire planet is) as all but 1 of my 6 or 7 had light rocks.

1 Like

Right now for trying to get colors we’re dealing with a loot box scenario without knowing the odds of getting what we’re trying for. And based on what gorilla posted above unless we can roll Lucent tier planets (which we can’t) the odds of getting white rock are terribly small.

2 Likes

Small odds seem better than impossible to ever spawn black odds?

1 Like

Appreciate the info. This thread can be closed @Stretchious and @majorvex

Closed at OP request