Anvil now open to new residents!

I just ran around there Beautiful City and and and Xira-chan awesome Nieghbor to have me send newer players there too

1 Like

I’ll look into it next time I’m on is it a us server? One more question do I lose my spark if I reclaim my plots?

3 Likes

It’s US West server, tier 2, defining feature is the black metamorphic rock. I think you will lose your spark, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

If you are worried about spark, don’t be :smiley: I’ll give you enough coal to get you back to even :smiley:

1 Like

Need to start spending some spark then I guess

2 Likes

It’s quite allot started building on a planet and not really enjoying the build. Need a new start

2 Likes

The spark should be reclaimed it was presented as the reason for introducing the spark object.

3 Likes

How does reclaiming the spark work? Sorry used to play allot but have not in past months

1 Like

Maybe before you reclaim, preemptively place a beacon at the new spot… and a few storage containers. Then break your generators with the most spark and put it in the new storage container?

I think they only said you shouldn’t reclaim used/worn forged gear.

1 Like

We have ninja wildstock on Seginiakai. Beware.

Edit: Sure you can see the two used as bait, but can you find the other 37?

7 Likes

So dont leave tools in storage. I have a ton in storage so much it’s ridiculous

2 Likes

I’m on cephonex merkia headed that way to check it out

I personally haven’t had any problems with getting coins, tools, etc back when I used it.

I tried to find where they said don’t leave used forge tools in storage when you reclaim…can’t find it though. Something about the system might decide they aren’t worth saving and toss them or something. Maybe that has changed :woman_shrugging:

Welcome back!

2 Likes

We always need more people! Some great spots just opened up near the portal hub, as I got possession of Aridhol’s empty portal park and pumpkin spot.

I’m putting up a community center in teh pumpkin spot and the partitioning off the rest for pepople to build workshops/houses/stores.

To anyone considering Anvil, I moved there and it’s awesome! Great for new players, nice neighbors, and we have a giant uni kitty

:smiley_cat:

Just expanded the new roads a bit. It’s slow work as the blocks I’m using are both expensive and the design is complex.

I eventually plan to replace the ‘xoxoxoxo’ pattern in the middle with street names written in gleam. And/or inspirational sayings!

Pictures!

Summary

Got another couple thousand black marble for the roads cooking, will be expanding the roads more tomorrow. Now would be a great time to settle someone(s) in!