Any BL people play ESO PS4 (NA)?

I’ve been playing ESO lately, any of you guys play on PS4?

1 Like

Yep, just a bit right now though, not nearly as much as in the past - traded that addiction for my Boundless one! :wink: I’m only jumping on a bit a few times a week now maybe, still have only barely touched Elsweyr.

I used to spend many hours on weekends in Cyrodiil, that was the real hook for me, find the zerg and surf it! The big battles can just be so incredible. Main is DC but have an AD alt for that too.

1 Like

I played a while back. Got a few classes to max level and bought one of the bigger houses in that Khajit city. But realizing i couldn’t tweak the house to my exact liking led me to boundless :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, as much as I like ESO, very not crazy about the crown crates and the cost of the housing and all. I’ve got the Linchal Grand Manor - I forget exactly what I paid for it, but it was more than the game. It is really nice but in retrospect, WHAT was I thinking there?!

Still got my Plus going - I do love the craft bag and being able to dye my costumes. I admit I’m not playing enough right now to really make it worth it though. But I figure I’ll get back into it and start playing more again at some point.

1 Like

Oh i paid in game currency for mine. Saved up pretty much all my currency since the time i started. I dont think I spent much cash outside of eso plus because of the rng in those crates. I really wanted one of those lightning wolf mounts though and was tempted to buy one lol

1 Like

Yeah, I won’t buy the crates - I’ll open the free ones of course, but I almost kind of have issues with that since it is almost like they’re giving a little hit to folks to get them addicted. True loot crates (randomized rewards for real currency) are a psychological trick I’ve got big issues with, I was griping about them on boards long before that became the thing to do. :rofl:

I still do love the game even though I’ve got issues with that stuff - there is always something to do, I’ve played since '15 and still haven’t touched many quests. I don’t think it gets enough credit for writing quality - even though there isn’t as much true RP’ing/options as a main ES game of course, the quests are REALLY well written at times, they usually don’t make the choices easy either. Tons and tons of lore. It is a world you can really get lost in.

Come to think of it though, I think I spent most of my most recent time just dying my new costumes. :joy: They dropped some really pretty dresses recently. So my characters are getting makeovers. I need to start a necromancer, too. I go into Cyrodiil in pretty dresses on my White-Gold Imperial Courser, I’ve gotten some funny comments - but my main is actually very tanky. I like that I can have full heavy armor and still look like that, haha.

2 Likes

I need a pretty dress for my argonian lol

1 Like

… A Lusty Argonian Maid? :rofl:

1 Like

Yea so much i havent done in ESO. Only finished like 1/3 of the quests at the time. Barely even touched pvp though i really wanted to. So many achievements i havent done. Lol a part of me still loves that game.

1 Like

We should play some time if you guys are on NA server! Will pay for powerleveling haha

1 Like

Bumping since ESO is being discussed in another thread here a bit, others might want to chime in!

Silly Cyrodiil Stories:

Went flying off a cliff in Cyrodiil on my horse that I misjudged the height of, and landed and died right in front of three enemy players. It looked like one did a laugh emote before I wayshrined, and I don’t blame him! :flushed:

I’m not the most valorous. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: If a keep or outpost I’m in is clearly going to lose the battle, I’ll hide until it is over, then take one of two routes. First, wait til they’re gone then try to flag it from the inside - that just always cracks me up for some reason, me with my siege weapons right up against the wall in an outer corridor. :laughing: Sometimes though if the other side gathers outside after, I’ll get nearby above them and stand and dance or play. One time had a few dazzlers so - being a good sized audience down there - I gave them fireworks. Then ran off to play hide-and-seek. :smile: Though, I did feel bad afterwards on that one since there were others hiding that I didn’t see who got slaughtered… whoops!

The emotes in ESO lead to some truly epic moments. :smiley: Several times headed off battles in Cyrodiil just by being silly, using an emote. Outside of Cyrodill, once in Daggerfall I just randomly did the play dead one. As if on cue, another player knelt and prayed beside me. I popped up and cheered. He bowed. I love this stuff!

The bucket of water is a favorite of mine. Since in big towns or waiting for dolmens, some people like to put on various pyro shows, I’ll pull that out and usually get some laughs.

Boundless needs a dance emote. Dance emote parties in games are the best!

2 Likes

YES!! :smile: Sooo much fun to have with the dance emotes. Any time anybody is playing their music into the mic or singing, I’ll usually go over and dance or play an instrument by them. :smiling_imp:

Funniest one - a little :smiling_imp: though :wink: - sometimes you’ll get a male toon do the Chair emote and a female one go do the Dance Redguard or Dance Khajiit up right by them. :rofl:

Posted this in another thread, but here is some of the emote fun I’ve had in ESO, heading off a battle in Cyrodiil -

Stupid question as i need something to do in between. (To avoid burning out to quick).
Was looking at Eso but am wondering do you need the eso+ subscription at all or is it just a “extra” like you get more stuff as long you are subscribed.

Can’t find it anywhere and it isn’t mentioned on the game it self but visible all the way down on the game page. (PS4 froze but even that wasn’t fully clear)

[mentioned in the game discription just ps+]

I have played quite a bit of ESO (though I quit shortly after Summerset) and have never paid for ESO+. It gives you access to all the DLC (not the expansions) and lets you put things into your infinite crafting material storage, which is very very nice, but not necessary.

I played on PC, so I don’t know anything about PS+.

1 Like

So its more like an “extra” thingy majig. :wink: still thx for a quick answer but friend was also mentioning a difference between pc and PS4 something about servers or what ever 5min in I started to think “shut it you don’t know what you are talking about” :wink:.

If it is on the PS4 just an “extra” and not must have subscription. (Which i hope)
Ill consider getting it especially as im not planning on fully investing my time to it.

The only difference I’m aware of is that there isn’t cross play or cross progression at all between PC vs PS4. Otherwise the game is the same.

Here are the ESO+ benefits:
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/guides/esoplusguide

1 Like

Thank you thats much clearer then what i could find. :wink:

Not that detailed in the ps store :wink:

Again thx

1 Like