Any chance of getting some Exos?

Would be pretty amazing to have some more planets to gleambow on.

Can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at work when an exo spawned. Would be nice. Lol

5 Likes

I was thinking the same… well, of course, I always want more exos :smile: but especially now. :rainbow:

Thinking a T5 and T6 - somewhat higher level so spawning more, and two of them to spread us out a little. :wink:

… Oh, and not to be too greedy, but maybe not so much with the big lava drop-offs, hehe.

2 Likes

BLACK GLEAM EXO. please!

3 Likes

New exo spawned accessible from Alnitans.

Go. Go. Go.

3 Likes

Yay!! :smile::rainbow: Thanks devs!!

Off I go! :smiley: … Well, I’ll hang out at TNT Alnitans for a little and run a taxi, in15 or so!

Do gleambows appear on exo’s??

1 Like

Not on T7’s. Only regular meteors spawn on them.

But on lower level exo’s they do? Interesting!!!

2 Likes

Yep! :slight_smile: I actually think the latest one will be pretty good for gleambow hunting - seen a lot of open flat areas, if you’re interested I can drop off some tokens for a few, saving as I find them. Some of the fields do have a lot of foliage on them but there are also little hills around that can be grappled onto. And the exos do seem to spawn more meteors.

4 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

Will have at least four coming soon, there now! :smile: Doing good just harvesting the dormants around, and I completed a gleambow just a minute ago where it landed pretty far off and I still got to it with over two minutes left. :slight_smile:

Unbris eco be great

Is it time for a bunch of exos to spawn? :+1:

3 Likes

Yes. Yes it is!! :grin:

Pllleeaaasseee new exo? :pleading_face: We’ve been good lil’ Oortlings!!

Sticks out lip, makes really pathetic face. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

(Well, that usually worked on my parents if I wanted something… that and incessantly bugging them… :wink: )

2 Likes

just give me a new exo with brighter meta rock, as a colourblind person the dark(ish) colors al look the same to me. thank you very much