Any exos?

Oh cool in that case, since we’re doing blind speculation, I think there are no exos because the guy who presses the exo button was a changeling and he went back to the delta quadrant.

2 Likes

Is that near delta cancret?

Also everyone knows James pushes the exo button. My guess is there’s some sort of update for Halloween or they’re going to release 4 exos at once for the event perhaps.

2 Likes

Oh no, it’s someone in leadership, that’s even worse! Was it species 8472??? The Undine?

1 Like

Has anyone noticed there has not been an exo for weeks? @bucfanpakawe need a exo dance and sacrafice!

2 Likes

Haha, I think if I bug them much more about it I’m going to get myself banhammered here… :rofl:

But let’s do it anyways. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Exo…? :pleading_face:

Dances. Badly. VEERRYYY badly.

“That’s HORRID!! Ok, maybe we could throw them just one, and make her stop and shut up already?”
“I dunno…”

Continues bad dancing. Sacrifices Roadrunner.

“Now that’s just disgusting. Maybe we should put a stop to this.” :face_vomiting:

Can sense them breaking down? :grin: Maybe.

Yet more bad dancing…

2 Likes

I’ll exodance witcha Paka.

3 Likes

giphy (5)

3 Likes

@superman101 and i dancing… for exo…:sweat_smile::laughing::rofl:

7d8a426a53d70d0f05ad78ea52c47692

2 Likes

Let’s #ExoDance:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
This is our entry for exo dance…
@superman101

2 Likes

Ohh keep keep me out of this…So embarrassing :sleepy:

5 Likes

Hardly blind speculation. Use of available information was definitely considered unlike that suggestion. Either way, opinions given now and this is becoming a tad pointless

Hey everyone, I have a confession to make… there have been no exo’s because I forgot about my underlying health condition Sodslawitus, I have been checking for exo’s every day, and in doing so have inadvertently halted exo production…

Ill try get out the habit of checking, but I’ve got the bookmark on my home screen so it may still take a few days for one to pop up…

sorry again :frowning:

1 Like

We recently had a few EXO’s [Tantar] -Umbris and [Oovor] -Blink.
… But I think it’s time for a nice Metal EXO with a lot of kindling to gather for us all.
Who agrees with me :+1:
Maybe someone can perform an EXO summoning dance :wink:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I think we need that dance in the game.

5 Likes

Did some one upset the exo gods?

I think we need to start throwing people into volcanoes again.

2 Likes

Exos are a myth from the times past. Only sovereigns now. Hope everyone got their kindling and goo while they had a chance.

(Perhaps T7 perm planets will have kindling and goo?)

1 Like

What’s an exo?

one popped up like 5 mins ago lol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Metal T6, warp Galan, lots of kindling it looks like! :smiley:

3 Likes