Any good alt names out there?

I named by weaponsmith “StarkIndustries” so all of my tools show they were crafted by Stark Industries :slight_smile:

10 Likes

My tenth alt is named “DKs10thAlt”, I like the name

9 Likes

i like therka!

3 Likes

Mine are all based off some rock/mineral type with moon at the end. Somewhat color coded to the mineral type.

1 Like

I have an alt named Larry Starberry. Jim Gleam was taken lol

1 Like

One of my alts is called HarryPlotter :slight_smile:

13 Likes

My hunter is Mandaloortian

4 Likes

I have one alt named Black Diamond had to make it for when I needed a beacon I could t break when farming and regen bombing with my main on my personal farms.

1 Like

Back when I was finding a lot of dead and dying beacons I made an alt named Uatu just to keep an eye on them.

1 Like

almost all my alts are just numerical variants of AlexxChristo
but i’m proud of my crafter- his name is AlexxCrafto

3 Likes

My alts are named after my dungeons and dragons characters except my forget who is Gobber the blacksmith in How to Train Your Dragon.

1 Like

SWShredder
SWMaestro
SWLocrian
SWLegato

They are named with musical terms. Shredder is for the fast virtuosity type of guitar playing, legato is a way of playing notes by linking them together. Locrian comes from modal theory but is often used as a scale. Maestro is self explanatory.

I also named my place Domain of Harmony and our farm is named Crescendo Gardens. Unfortunately, I think I’m the only who will notice what links it all :smiley:

6 Likes

2 Likes

I only have one character who can do everything. If I would create a new character, I would use a first and last name with the same first letters. I think that sounds very nice.

For example.
Tony Tonic
Leann Lime
Liv Lux
Lance Light
Oakley Oortian

2 Likes

I wish we could have space in our names ;D

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, that would be awesome. :scream:
But that’s okay. My first character has a first and last name and everybody could read it. LOL

1 Like

I have 10 characters, but for now, I only use one:
1.karakavra
2.reptiliano
3.anunaki
4.draconiano
5.arcturiano
6.klingon
7.remoolian
8.yadrats
9.saiyajin
10.Vulcano

2 Likes

I’ve finally started creating alts - especially with Lovestruck coming, I want to be sure to get the special paints and all on them in case I want to really use the characters later.

On PC I’m sticking with a mythology theme. Nothing particularly clever, I just like the names really. I can’t really keep my alts incognito like I sort of want to do on PC (particularly my hunter, I’d rather people not know it is me) with PS4, so just using variations of my name depending on the mood I’m in like I tend to do online…

Since we don’t have a DND, this alt is going to basically be that. You see CrankyPaka… run. :smiling_imp::joy: She doesn’t want to talk to anybody! :wink:

alts

Torn on making NaughtyPaka, folks might take that one the wrong way… :rofl:

3 Likes

I named my brew crafter “BrewsLee”

6 Likes

My Hunter - CorpusCreatus
My Gatherer - Slipperz
My Miner - Catalyst
And I had an Ego driven few weeks where I thought I could be a king and named one -YourHighness - he’s Bright Yellow with the biggest head dressing I could find.

But my Public Figure and Empire owner is Quazel. <- Owner of “Q-Mart”

2 Likes