Any Harry Potter fans wanna help me create diagon alley:)

Sadly I’m too busy atm, but WTF!? I literally had this thought yesterday lol! I went to Harry Potter Studios and thought “I could build this in Boundless” all the way round :joy:

Please do this!

3 Likes

Im just thinking do I start it on Arie or find a different location.

1 Like

Depends:

What are the reasons to build it on Arie?
What are the reasons to find a different location?

The main reason to build on arie is because it means my main character on my ps4 has most plots. But if I go to a different location I could start new and on my pc meaning I could stream it aswell.

I have no idea about your experience with the game, so I apologise for the following question if you are an experienced player. But are you under the assumption that you can only use your plots on your home world and if you want to build on another world you must make a new character?

And I suggest streaming it either way :smile:

oh yh bit confusing Im just being stubborn not wanting to leave arie as its were I started but I’m thinking if I can figure out the road trick whereby u make another beacon and make a road then that section is called something else I can still have my big build and diagon alley aswell

Ah I see, well with the new compactness update incoming, I long ass road connecting two bases far away might not be doable: Testing 240: Compactness and Shopping API!

However, I do think streaming it will be an awesome idea. So if that means playing it on PC, then I’d go for that option :+1:

They call me Harry Plotter

Not really…
Now they do…

4 Likes

Dragon ally becomes building da :european_castle:

I cant build but i’d like to help fund the project :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I can’t build either but if there’s anything else I can do to help make this happen, I’d be glad to : )

1 Like

I belive there is a shop allrdy called that

Just plot your long road now with the understanding that it won’t generate footfall if you’re ok with that. It won’t be removed by the update, but you won’t be able to add plots either.

It will eventually generate footfall as the city grows and becomes compact compliant.

1 Like

I’m bad at building anything with a roof lol

1 Like

that would be great. As I’m going to be doing the build from my pc character not my ps4 character. I may need help in forms of certain coloured blocks to be bought or supplied from the community members that want to help.

there is currently a shop called diagon alley but I plan on making the whole of diagon alley with separate shops selling different objects.

that would be great all I could ask for is either some coin as my character is not that wealthy and only just started on pc and maybe some blocks being supplied because I think all the colours that r in the game most I can use in the build.

1 Like

You guys better finish before the next semester start, so I can buy some magic related items there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe the real Harry Plotter will show up, haven’t decided yet tho :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ahh, I thought that name looked familiar… :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like