Any improvements with this game?

Wholeheartedly agree with you there. I recently visited the steam forums for Boundless and quite a few people pissed about lack of updates and that the Devs don’t post to the steam forums. They resent being told that to get info, they need to visit the boundless forums.

Sad that they don’t know the Boundless forums existed long before the game came out on Steam…

1 Like

Sadly they come to the forums or the discord and don’t get much info either.

Hello all, being one of those players who loves the game and play here and there, what I want to know is why do the die hard players seem to love to attack anyone who speaks their minds about this game get attacked with childish verbiage? I mean I get it you love the game and act like it’s the game of the century, but it’s not at least not anymore. Sure I’d love to see it return to the glory days, but let’s face it there would have to be a big overhaul to make it great again.

8 Likes

I think it goes both way most of the time. You will always have diehard fans that stick up for the game they love, as well as people who once loved the game that hate to see it at the state it’s in.

Maybe it is still the game of the century for some people. Or maybe like me it is just one of the few games that is chill enough to give you some relaxation that other games might not give you.

People aren’t blind. There are just some people that try to remain positive and some that decide to do the opposite. Some leave and post big, long goodbyes and some that don’t.

Everyone is different and everyone has an opinion.

And no matter if you are a diehard player sticking up for the game or someone that feels totally opposite, just because their opinion differs from yours doesn’t make it wrong.

6 Likes

Those of us that have been here a minute remember when the planet that had the main hub was nearly full all hours of the day. Often you had to wait for someone to leave before you could teleport to the hub’s planet. This trickled to other planets tier 3 and below which were often 1/3 to 1/2 full.

Wonderstruck never capitalized on the momentum

And second - the owners of the main hub inexplicably decided to move the hub (because having hundreds of millions in coin wasn’t enough). Players never embraced the new hub and soon thereafter the game was essentially dead

That is my opinion based on my experience

3 Likes