Any other returning players/groups out there?

Hey everyone!

I’ve been feeling the Boundless itch for a few weeks now and figured there’s no time like the present to jump back in. I was wondering if there were any newish guilds, other returners, etc. that might be looking for more people? I’m not looking to join a large, established group. Ideally I’d love to join something that is just getting started so I can really be part of something. US time-zones preferred.

Thanks!

6 Likes
1 Like

Hey! Jump right in, your free to join BUILD THE FUTURE, pretty new guild and very small!
I’m also a new player that’s looking to play regularly :slight_smile: and I’m from US too so feel free to join me on my journey
As @Wondernut mentioned check out that post
:smirk:

#lureplayers

All jokes aside good luck with the find bro!

1 Like

Your Welcome to come visit us at Dragonslair as well. (Maryx) Active players on daily.

I know Glitch and @noniethepup just started something brand new. You might reach out to her and their guild. Good people!

3 Likes

G.E.L.F. guild has 5 , or that 7 active players.
A few of us basically live in game. Namely myself and @Eneitgranny
There are buffs … and most of Storis II to build on.
Neither the guild or the homeworld is crowded.
If you like quiet , but occasional interaction with other builders, poke @Eneitgranny. She’ll get you sorted :slight_smile:

Oh I’m the world’s worst builder haha. Much more of a hunter/gatherer typically.

2 Likes

Likewise. But my friends encourage without being mean about it :stuck_out_tongue:
I am probably the games slowest builder lol

2 Likes

I thought i was -muunte-

Guilds need all types.

1 Like

Heh i can blast a nice deep hole in the ground, as for building well meh…

An early pic of my mains’ base, since then i’ve managed to build a wall about halfway up that back wall and around…

5 Likes

I am back as of late December of last year and I redeveloped Korvus Prime on Circarporous, you can see it from the sanctum as all black and am connected to the TNT hub.

2 Likes

Where in the TNT hub? I checked the sov side, the main 2 rings, and the mall side and didn’t see anything labeled Korvus Prime.

check the personal portals behind the farm doors end

1 Like