So who is back?

Yea that’s you original community of Boundless. I still see so many of my old friends off world and just wondering who is back to play given the news about the new ownership of our worlds.

Razor.

Psst. Yes i’m back :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I’ve always been here. Lurking. Awaiting news. Now I’m playing again just knowing there will be more.

7 Likes

I’m always here to see people come and go

9 Likes

I am. I was gone only because my old computer could barely handle the game so I quit it to avoid hair pulling. It’s much better now that I have one that’s likely an overkill for the game like this (RTX 3070 and 10th gen i7).

2 Likes

The man behind the mask

4 Likes

Came back in Feb after 2 yrs. Also pc ‘problems’. If you consider sudden death a problem. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve been checking forums for more than a year now, waiting for any kind of closure. Always hoped that it won’t be a shutdown. Couldn’t be happier when I read the news the other day.

8 Likes

Searr, myself and the rest of the Slub Tribe are back. We’re currently sorting reclaimed beacons for thousands upon thousands of blocks😬 gonna be looking for a storefront here soon

9 Likes

I logged in a bit, couldn’t decide what to do, and logged back off. I’m going to need fresh content and a goal before I can get back into it, unfortunately.

16 Likes

Never gone. Only waiting and hoping.

But all my stuff expired. I’m starting fresh on a new planet. Everything seems possible again.
Almost feels like Beta again.

Boundless Chapter 3.

14 Likes

Dances in OG

I know I am :heart:

6 Likes

Haha I’m definitely excited as if we were in beta again. Main reason why I stopped playing was that I didn’t want to invest time until I have some clue about game’s longevity. I always loved Boundless because of its building system :heart:

8 Likes

Hash is checking in :smiley:

12 Likes

Back…to the forums- Yes
Back…to the game- Waiting to see what Boundless will look like in 2023.

6 Likes

That’s a fair point and I completely understand.

Do you need any stuff to help you get started? Tools, storage, etc?

4 Likes

Took a break personally. Back full time now :+1: The can’t stop, won’t stop feeling is with me once more!

5 Likes

I probably won’t really come back till the next update comes. I want the skill changes and compact Oort fuel. But I have been jumping in here and there just to run around and see how things are. The barrenness of the Gyosha mall made me sad. No where near as many active stores as when I really last was playing(roughly a year n 6months ago).

8 Likes

Ty for the offer! But it should all be there in the reclaim … somewhere :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It is so good to hear from everyone. I look forward to what the new owners can do to promote some new blood into the game to boost the population of the worlds. Cross your fingers everyone!!

• Jim
1 Like

I couldn’t get the compact oort portal fuel to work on the test servers. Maybe not ready yet?

2 Likes