So who is back?

Tbh… I’m resisting the urge to return right now actually. I’ve been watching the forums, and the news of new ownership has given me hope. But I’ll wait and see if/ when the new update hits.

I’d like to see a plan to grow and maintain the game community. And ideally a roadmap for what and when new features might be expected. We’ve been waiting for what feels like years for the swords update. I can wait a little longer to see if our new leaders can deliver before I reinvest.

13 Likes

I am back rebuilding my section of Autumn Dell on Trior, slowly. I can’t say my playtime will be the same or as consistent until more is fleshed out re: the future of the game. For now, I’m sifting through the reclaims and fighting the packrat tendencies. I can’t imagine rebuilding everything but I’m enjoying a little clean slate action. Thank you to everyone who didn’t play squatter on my admittedly kinda backwater spot!

14 Likes

I’m guilty of lurking :eyes:.

Currently building on Bean Town and feeling all the feals.:two_hearts:

10 Likes

ive been coming and going, but will be more active in game from now on

4 Likes

I’ve been lurking on the forums. Not sure if I want to make a return yet.

9 Likes

Me and wife Bielzebubby tentatively came back a couple weeks ago but have been taking it slow as we were still unsure about the future of the game but are now ready to throw ourselves back in full-time as regardless of what happens with content and updates we can be pretty sure that the lifespan of the game has got at least a few more years added onto it. New owners gotta get their money’s worth and all that.

5 Likes

Never left :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yes, you want to so just do it! :laughing:

4 Likes

1 Like

Come back… I miss your giant hammers and bunkers.

2 Likes

I really want to be back, but I worry I’ll burn out again before anything gets updated and it’s hard for me to pick up games I’ve dropped. I’ll probably consider playing once I know a team is in place, somewhere around 6 months from now, maybe a bit later. I’m currently halfway through this pregnancy so I’m gonna be pretty busy near the end of the year anyway.

6 Likes

I am sooorrtaaa here… I would like to see what is to happen before fully committing. Still maintaining our city-- had some friends come back that might pull me back, but really I am hoping to get the whole guild back together. And most want to hear officially what is to happen with the new acquisition.

Some major questions to be answered:

1. Will there be a wipe? And if so… how dramatic. Will the items all be cleaned away and plots remain? will the levels and plots be stripped and builds reclaimed? Will everything get a full wipe and new planets generated?
  2. If there is a relaunch of the game, are they planning to change how the game works/items are gathered? Recipes?
  3. How will gleam club work for those of us if there IS a wipe? Will we be compensated/given something in return? Or is that money just out?
  4. Will there be TRUE advertising of the game? Will the new owners be faithful in trying to push the game for others to find?
  5. Will the game come down in price or offer free-to-play opportunities as Boundless once did?

– I have a lot of unanswered questions that I know many others want to know or get some insight into. But if the game was purchased to be run in it’s current state of things, I’d be concerned for the games future.

This game is loved by MANY, and those who have stuck out the worst of the worst should honestly be given some sort of a metal for sticking out the silence and never giving up. [You folks know who you are] – Because those folks have kept this game afloat while the ship seemed to be taking on a LOT of water pulling it down.

There has been so much activity on Twitch for the game-- for those hopeful of the games return. There should be an opportunity for your community to offer advertising help and be recognized-- Host, Spitcup, RedLotus and so many others. Maybe a streamer program for if you are a content creator for the game you can get some badge on steam or similar.

But to be ‘fully’ back – I would be lieing to say I was. I am mostly keeping things in maintenance mode, and watching for announcements.

8 Likes

Some Monty comments:

A Tiggs comment:

21 Likes

I am back! :muscle:

4 Likes

Hey! Thinking of coming back to build. I’m in the Kree guild, hoping to build near. But most of the portals at ezpz hub are gone and I have no clue where everyone is at :sweat_smile:
Or if anyone has any suggestions where I could build let me know 🙆

11 Likes

Ultima new hub has got a fair amount of space available still

8 Likes

I Would Offer but I live some were Lethal & Far from the Community :laughing: :cookie:

8 Likes

I hope all your building is going good! I visited once and everything was beautiful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So cool to see all those familiar faces from the more active days. :sunglasses:

Exclaimer.
By faces I mean forum avatars :wink:

8 Likes

Back to good old times? Starting on finata again? xD

I am back too, reclaimed the old area, like first day after release :smiley:

11 Likes