Monumental Boundless news!

Ironically I installed the game a few days ago… best news in a while. Thanks for keeping the dream alive… I guess i’am officially back and optimistic to see where this goes. Please take your time, I hope it finds a balance between profitability and achieving the MMO everyone hopes it can be!

Cheers!

10 Likes

Ask @Coolpants

3 Likes

Take the time needed hell even wipe the game as long as it comes back better than ever

Wipe not in the cards:

13 Likes

I’ll start making the popcorn for 2 weeks from now when the pitchforks and torches come out.

Everyone like butter? :rofl:

I kid I kid…:pinching_hand:

4 Likes

I plan on making sure that Boundless outlives all of us.

37 Likes

James, you sold boundless? I bet that was a hard decision to make. If anything it shows you really do care about what happens to this game. Kudos to you

9 Likes

Whispers add more salt too please

5 Likes

Starts pumping greater beacon fuel

8 Likes

Safe to say i now will add another 10 years of gleamclub Muhahahaha

12 Likes

Transitioning a game like Boundless takes a long time. Building a new team from scratch is hard.

We acquired Mythgard 10 months ago and have just got to a point where we can add content to the game. Crowfall (which came with a team but with more to fix) will take longer.

I can’t predict how long it will take us with Boundless but it’s not going to be quick.

In my experience, it takes about six months for the community to lose their collective patience with me. :slight_smile:

41 Likes

great news! I shall build a celebratory mud hut … or spaceship… or temple to a non specific deity… or an underground grapple maze race track perhaps

15 Likes

Pants are overrated… I think bellybuttons come first! Ask @Peyago :joy:

4 Likes

Ohhhh this is a daycare the likes you may have never seen :rofl:

Jokes aside, I look forward to see what the future brings.

8 Likes

You may want to silence your notifications. The boundless community will probably want an update every other hour for the next 6 months than!

5 Likes

@monty1
No hurry … take your time
Just complete :boundless: update 249 for now :innocent: :+1:

5 Likes

Did you mean a building to the teaching pie? The pie of all wisdom in the Oortverse!

4 Likes

Is “Tiggs” the Community Manager gonna Introduce Herself on Forums/ingame?

5 Likes

Howdy!! I’m Tiggs and so excited about this news. Welcome to the Monumental family of games. Does that work for an intro? :slight_smile:

47 Likes

You have amazing timing. I have 2 weeks left of gleam club and was trying to decide what to do. Easy decision now!

12 Likes