Monumental Boundless news!

Got too excited and forgot to welcome the Monumental team! Welcome everyone :smiley:

13 Likes

Can’t deny that I’m a little worried about a wipe…wanna go crazy building but could backfire lol.

9 Likes

Gonna ask the question everyone is really wondering:

When is the next update? We need them swords and shields and skill page update too!

16 Likes

welcome, we are looking forward to an update after 2 years of waiting.

7 Likes

A warm welcome to @monty1 and your team! Glad to have ya onboard.

I do wonder, will this acquisition mean a fresh start for the game or a continuation of where the wonderstruck team left off?

Hope to hear about the transition plans and roadmap soon.

15 Likes

“I would sooner destroy a stained glass window than an artist like yourself.”

No wipes.

57 Likes

hopefully a roadmap of sorts, even with very broad aims etc, is incoming

woot :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

haha, I knew it! thanks for the info @james and @monty1 you’re a legend ^^
I can guarantee you I won’t let you down as I never did with boundless.
im looking forward to our teamwork :wink:

13 Likes

bags and bags of marshmallows!

Woohoo!!

Welcome Monty!

I can not tell you how thrilled I am that you fell in love with a game that so many others have loved for a long time.

The potential in Boundless is exactly that, boundless.

I can now let my inner artist go wild. I’ve been holding back until there was -something- posted about the future of the game.

Quite simply, Thank you. :slight_smile: <3

11 Likes

https://monumental.io/

9 Likes

Yessss!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin: :boundless:

7 Likes

It’s going to take a while. We have lots to learn and we need to build a new team from scratch. Just fully transitioning the game may take months.

We’ll keep you guys in the loop but I don’t want to set unrealistic short-term expectations.

61 Likes

Thank you for an honest and fast reply. That is truly appreciated

23 Likes

No wipes!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ohhh Ty this is fantastic news!

15 Likes

Welcome @monty1 can’t wait to see what is next for the game.

This is awesome news that there won’t be any wipes.

I have other questions but will get to those at a later date

16 Likes

Well this is good news. I look forward to seeing what the future brings. @james @monty1 :beers:

17 Likes

for an effective update of the game, the future development team must play the game. the game lacks features for crafts but remains cool with very few bugs

10 Likes

Honestly, even a very broad roadmap I think would help satisfy a lot of concerns that many of us have had for quite some time. Nothing needs to be concrete, just list out a handful of potential goals for the next 6 months or something, including “boring” stuff like creating a boundless specific team and getting them up to speed is completely reasonable.

8 Likes

I’ve only put in 150 hours so far but I feel like I’m just getting started!

28 Likes

@monty1 do what you gotta do and take the time you all need to get everything sorted boundless is special as you know and it shouldn’t be rushed :hugs:

9 Likes