Any planets with large plateaus

This is my inspiration shot (but mine will be a floating island not a mountaintop):

2 Likes

With running water you could definitely get the cool effects flowing out of the castle.

Yep I’m gonna have water running from island to island

The closest i have seen what you are looking for was for some exoworld. And new homeplanets may not happen until we get a higher player base.

Yea it’s very depressing I’ve waited a year for a planet like what I’m looking for to exist in game and I thought I found it when trung came I was running and ran into a giant wall that went straight up so I climbed it and fell off the other side lol :joy: disappointing oh well.

1 Like

Serious suggestion; have you tried Malurialakrib? Quite the mountainous planet, bound to be a decent pleatu there.

The problem with high level planets is they are very color saturated does not make for a good beautiful environment to play in. So need to keep the planet level around 3 to avoid that. Also they are not safe to bring new players too. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Malurialakrib has nice shades of green with a white atmosphere. Normally I agree but Malurialakrib is the exception I believe

Even if I agreed about the color it’s definitely not a planet that I would build a low level city in for players to start off.

2 Likes

Fair enough, wasnt aware it was for newer players too.

2 Likes

There are plateaus around, but most of them are ice. Donno why.

Can I have an Island near of you?? :slight_smile:

Sorry forgot to add that detail. But yes definitely for new players.

It’s amazing how much better these two planets look with the new lightning. Especially Gloviathosa.