Any planets with large plateaus

Looking for planets with large plateaus around lv 3 any higher and we start to get color saturated. Posted below are some pictures of what I’m looking for.

image image image image image

@james if something like this doesn’t exist in game I would love to get a planet like this.

4 Likes

Cephonex(spelling?) Has some

1 Like

yeah these pics look like cephonex merika. The biome that looks like that is all desert though, not grass.

1 Like

I think Delta Cancret has some of these as well, although probably not with tree biome. Been a while since I’ve seen

1 Like

I checked those out the plateaus arnt very big or high up . They are also more sloped mountains and not straight cliff edge

1 Like

Interesting you are looking for land like this as I am as well. I have not been to many planets though so much to explore yet. Hopefully I find one soon that isn’t yet claimed. Good luck to you in your search.

1 Like

Thank you the closest I got was a decent sized mountain :mountain_snow: that I would have to cut the top off and sculp the side then extend it vastly it had Forest on one side ocean and desert on the other I just couldn’t see myself spending 1000 plots to terraform the land. Then I would have to fill in the extended part of the mountain so it wasnt hollow and that is when I decided to pass on that spot.

Minorengle

Boori, after release screenshots

1 Like

I thought minorengle as well but just large mountains with a few blocks wide up top slope on one side and cliff face on the other. Was hopefull but oh well.

That is the closest I have seen so far thank you.

1 Like

Now to find 1 wide enough and not claimed

These maps may help in that quest.

Well looks like I found a place that will work not quite what I’m looking for but with a day of terraforming I can get it pretty close. Just a bit small but oh well.

2 Likes

Old graphics

Xa Frant

Gloviathosa

Xa Frant fresh

I checked all of those out mostly mountain ridges and horrible color saturation. The area I found on boori will require at least 1000 plots just to terraform the land. Which sucks maybe I will get lucky and @james will release a few new worlds with large plateaus with a massive flat area on top. Over looking a forest grassy area. So all I have to do is enjoy building. One can only hope. It needs to fit a small city on top so that’s why it’s a lot of terraforming.

It is very difficult to choose, i understand you! :relaxed:

You have been a really good help hopefully something turns up thank you.

I can never find a spot that suits me perfectly. So my next build will be on a sky island built out of local materials (Tana). It’s going to take a lot of plots though to make the island “thick”

1 Like

This is what I’m going to start recreating in game but with a mix of multi elements from other things it’s ruby falls out of Tennessee. My wife’s and I first vacation spot just loads of good memories and I would love to play this game with a reminder to that time. So that is my goal anyways. But it all starts with the correct foundation.

And them these are my inspiration pictures to contribute to the build.

image image

3 Likes