Any Titans yet?

This would be a good place to bring up the idea of event planets or planetoids that pass by the boundless universe for a limited time - they can be short lived worlds that could allow PvE, disallow beacons or have a low vertical plot limit (so you could set up a temp gate) as well as house titans for their brief run through the galaxy…

4 Likes

:wink:

4 Likes

Meant “bring it up again” :wink: :+1:

1 Like

What are these protectors all about? The art for all of this stuff is great.

@Prome3us What you just described would be THE perfect setup for seasonal events… A passing moon or asteroid, an unstable gate, etc.

if you type in protectors in the search it will come up with a concept art page, and that has more art. otherwise however we don’t have a whole lot about them, other then the fact that they are possibly related to the Titans.

1 Like

Must admit wasn’t an original idea, just wanted to bring it back up

I don’t care who came up with it–I just know that it needs to happen.

1 Like

Potential for them to be present on exoworlds in the future…? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Maybe Titans will spawn in with the Exo worlds and there will be prespawned titans with the planet (Like 5-6) that just roam and once they’re defeated then they don’t come back

1 Like

I don’t wanna kill anyone’s dreams but I dont think we’ll see titans any time soon. I’d love to have them but if it was close that would definitely be on a roadmap to ramp up anticipation and excitement

It was more that I’ve not even seen them mentioned in months, and the exoworlds seem to solve the problem of them being plotted in which seemed to be holding up the update

I can hope!

Keep hope alive!

2 Likes

The additional benefit of exo-worlds is that they could potentially be used for dungeon-type gameplay with pre-built structures and creature spawners injected into the worlds for people to find.

5 Likes