Anyone buying mass quantity of rock

Looking to sell rock have lots of unused rock. But willing to farm certain colors as well.

Any specific tints?

Edit: I’m mostly after Stark Orange, Luminous Red, Dark Berry, Night Orange, Silk Cobalt and some other tints that I’m not remembering.

The rock type doesn’t matter to me, I type-change a lot anyway.

1 Like

Just mining so if I can farm gems or other items while gathering I’m all for it. Needing coin badly I think theres a planet with dark berry how much of that do you want? And what do you usually pay for a stack?

If anyone wants marble of certain colors we can work together–webbwulf can get the relevant metamorphic rock and I can turn it into marble.

Let me know if this idea is unwelcome I’ll respectfully delete this reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

No more than welcome as long as I can find the rock. I’ve come across a couple of worlds where certain types of rock are rare not sure which one it was but 2 where abundant the other was just 1 block every 100 or so

1 Like

I believe this is partially biome dependent, so if you go to a different biome/region, you may find different stone colors.

2 Likes