Anyone doing a 12 hour hunt soon?

Wow a 12 hour hunt that would be epic!

1 Like

Anyone willing to do a 12 hr hunt soon?

1 Like

@jennettehamilton9013 we at GTG are in the process of organising our next one - stay tuned for details! :heart:

6 Likes

Let me know when so I’ll be ready for that hunt ! I’ll stream it between ps4 and pc if I have to!

1 Like

Will do @jennettehamilton9013 we like to give people plenty of notice so they can plan to have the time free so they can participate!!

Its a big day BUT ALOT OF FUN!! :smiling_imp: :heart:

4 Likes

I agree with you on that :+1:

1 Like

@DeViLiShBeCkS perhaps WE can Work together ?

Was talking about a 12 hours hunt with @Eggshaker some weeks ago too .
We wanted to make an earlier start because of european time .
Perhaps WE can Split IT First half WE do from ODF with our normal Starting time and second half GTG Starting with your normal time that would be six hours for each guild and Most time Zones in total covered .
IT would fit perfect that way after First 6 hours half an hour Break and then you would Take over with second half.
Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

That’s sounds awesome! It’s 956 pm here what time is it there?

For sure @Turrican2006, we will get together with yourself and @eggshaker via discord to discuss this further :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK that Sounds great @DeViLiShBeCkS will Message you later on discord so We can start discussing IT.

@ all stay tuned WE ll inform you Here or on an seperate Post .
Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

ATTENTION ATTENTION I have an important question are you crazy 12 hours hunt !!!

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

He’ll ya I am

1 Like

Crazy Crazy Crazy but I’ll take part

1 Like

People call me crazy, but I am just being me but if you want to see for yourself meet me at tnt hub when you get on

1 Like

GTG did 2 12 hours hunts already and they where real fun .

2 Likes

Can’t wait until later tonight

1 Like

Haha yeah I did both the complete 12 hours @SwissHugo crazy? Yes but so much fun and I would definitely do every they host. It’s completely worth it :grin:

1 Like

I do 12 hour bean runs with lots of poaching force-dormanted meteors :smiley:

1 Like

There is a post up now with an official date for the marathon! Saturday May 1st - Come take part in the conversation, hype and keep up with the details regarding the next Marathon!! :heart:

2 Likes

What foe eastern standard time for May 1st?