Anyone have a good glowing shroomcap spot on Galan or Malurialakarib?

Well, if you only needed three, I’ll gladly give you a few extra also. I read that three in your post as a typo and figured you’d want a lot more than that.

Oops… :ghost:

1 Like

Oh that actually IS a typo, if autocorrect counts for that. :joy:

Honestly though, I just appreciate any amount of the glowshrooms, since I’m trying to collect as many kinds as I can, for the cave diorama I’ve been working on. Some day I’ll have the plots in place, but 10 per level makes it take a little while. :laughing:

Anything nature, but I’ve been trying to collect glowing greenery from exos the most.

1 Like

Yeah I’m working on that scenery jam myself, I set up a few hundred plots this week with desert biome, wasteland biome and ice biome at Legendville Mall

The Repe glowing shrooms look amazing in-situ (on Repe) but look like more of a booger color in other lighting, ah well.

1 Like

The white/grey rock on Dzassak fits it well, though I’ll probably mix more colors into it. Hell, I use the clay soil from nearby Eresho, since it fits far better with the rock and cavernous theme.

Im really glad to hear I’m not the only one who wants to make pretty scenery for people to gawk at, though. øwø

Hopefully some day, I’ll have my place as a centerpiece of an actual settlement, sort-of like a pretty park.

That’s the distant dreams, at least.

I got a basket for them, if you prefer that. I don’t know if I’ll be on today, or tomorrow.
TNT->Dzassak->Hallownest is my portal though.
Illness still kicking my rear, but I think it’s at least in a decline. Missed a few exos to it.